[ the wildes ]

HOUSE WILDE

HOUSE WILDE.

HOUSE of WARRIORS and AURORS.

HOUSE of the FEARSOME and FEARLESS.

HOUSE of the STRONG WILLED and COURAGEOUS.

HOUSE of the LOYAL and TRUTHFUL.

HOUSE of the ANIMAGI.

HOUSE of the BEARS.

THE WILDE'S has been a famous name through the years. Not because they valued pureblood supremacy, but because they were against it. It didn't matter if you are in Slytherin or not, as long as you are happy with the Hat's choice.

THEY harbored great warriors, both men and women alike. People who could put up a fight with and without a wand. People who are skilled with blades and metals.

BUT you aren't a true Wilde until you aren't an animagus. For generations, the records of registered animagi were mostly Wilde's. All of them were bears. Bears symbolize strength, confidence, and leadership; all traits that the famous family possessed. None can extensively explain why they were all brown bears as animagi, all they know is that magic truly does wonders.

ALTHOUGH, that changed when Antonio Wilde came. He did not want to be an animagus. He said that it wasn't necessary. You did not have to be an animagus to prove that you are a Wilde. Not because you are not an animagus does not mean you are not brave. Antonio grew up fighting. Growing stronger and stronger every time. He was gifted with and without a wand. Hand him any weapon and he can use it with great purpose. His build made him look like he could kill with a single stare, but he also has a heart of gold. He was one of the kindest people in the world; affectionate to his family, helpful to those in need, and he bakes a mean muffin. He partly owns and works at a small pastry shop in Hogsmeade. Some say that he might be the greatest amongst all the Wilde's, even without being an animagus, a warrior, or an auror.

BUT then again all promises are made to be broken, he eventually became an animagus at the age of twenty-nine. All because of a woman he fell in love with. He loved her so much that he never married because of her.

HE loved her so much more when she gave him his two children, Nathaniel Aleksander and Christian Caius.
THE MOST POWERFUL AMONG ALL THE WILDES