Chapter 19

I woke up this morning with a massive grin on my face. I slept over at Stacy's so we could leave in the morning together. It is still surreal that I get to go to LA with my best friend for the whole summer. This is the best way to end off my high-school years before starting my college ones.

I applied to three school in late February. Two were in Toronto and one in LA. Nobody knows except for my parents. I didn't want to make it a big deal if I didn't get in. I will be finding out in a month where I will be attending college/university; it's so exciting.

I finally got out of bed at 12. Shit! Our planes boarded at 4:45. To some people that seems like a lot of time, but it's not. Trying to drive in downtown Toronto during the lunch rush is not a great idea. Usually it would take forty-five minutes to an hour to get to Pearson International Airport, but with the traffic it is more like two hours. Including having to go through booking, security, duty free, and finding which gate your plane is at takes up majority of the time. Stacy and I should of left thirty minutes ago.

I ran over and jumped on Stacy until she woke up.

"What the fuck?!" she yelled.

"Get your ass outta bed! We need to get going if we want to make our flight."

With that Stacy was out of bed and dressed in record time. Luckily, we decided to pack our bags the night before instead of this morning. Points to us for not procrastinating.

My parents arranged for a driver to take us to the airport. He was right at the front door when we exited the building. As the man approached us, I couldn't help but stare at his physical features. In my opinion, he was an exact replica of the main character from Magic Mike, what is his name again? The driver took our luggage from us and packed it into the truck. Stacy and I got into the back seat and waited for him to return. The man got into the car and pushed the key into the ignition, bringing to large vehicle come to life.

And with that we are off to the airport. The conversation in the car is minimal. We learn that the driver's name is Dylan. Nothing more is really said.

Once we reach Pearson, Stacy and I thank Dylan and roll our luggage inside.

I have also hated the process of airports. It is filled with waiting in line, showing your plane ticket and passport, more waiting in line, getting felt up by pervy security guards, and waiting once more.

We get to duty free and we have time to spare, surprisingly.

I pull out my phone and make a quick call to Luke before we go into the waiting area for our plane to board.

"Hey, babe," Luke says.

Butterflies ran through my stomach from his words. Every since I first called him 'babe', he hasn't stopped saying it. It sounds so cute coming from his mouth.

"Hey." I couldn't let Stacy know that I was on the phone with Luke, so I kept it simple.

"What time is your flight?" he asked.

"I am actually about to board shortly. Just wanted to call and say I will be in the city around 6 - 7pm LA time," I answered.

Stacy gave me a questioning look. Probably wondering who I am talking to. I mouth the words 'my mom' as I begin to walk further away from her, leaving her with our carry-ons.

"I can't wait for you to actually be here. Are you nervous to go on the plane?"

"Aw, I can't wait to see you too. And yeah, I was nervous. Hearing your voice made all my nerves go away though."

It is true.

"Thanks good to hear," I could practically hear the smile on his face from my compliment. There was a slight pause before he started to speak, "Cassidy, I think-"

As I walked further, the phone connection was horrible.

"Luke, you are chipping out. The connection in the airport is awful. I'll call you when I land." I interrupted him.

I waited for him to respond, but the line went dead. I wonder what he was going to say to me? It can wait 5 hours, until I am in the city of angels.

"We are now boarding the 4:45 plane from Toronto Pearson Airport to LAX with no stops. Please make your way to the boarding table now."

I quickly made my way to Stacy and collected our things to board. Once again, thanks to my parents for getting us first class. I am truly grateful for everything the they me.

While on the plane Stacy is fast asleep. I don't know how she does it. I am not afraid of flying, I am just afraid that a bird will fly into the engine and explode the plane, no big deal. I try to keep myself occupied for 5 hours. I go through six movies, stopping only 20 minutes into each movie. They were all extremely boring. I went to the TV show section and we overwhelmed with joy  when I saw that they had old episodes of Zoey 101! That show equalled my childhood.

Before I knew it we had landed. I gazed out the window and for an airport it was gorgeous. If airports can even be gorgeous.

As soon as Stacy and I stepped of the plane, we were hit with wind full of humidity. Thank god we wore maxi dresses. It was the perfect item of clothing to wear. We weren't to hot nor to cold.

We retrieved our suitcases from baggage claim and made our way through 'Arrivals'. I wasn't sure if my parents had also set up a driver to take us to the house or not. They have already done so much, so I just pull out my phone to call a cab.

Stacy was concentrated on her phone when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I was probably blocking the way. I turned around and my heart dropped.

It's Luke! He is right in front of me. I can't believe the sight that is happening right now. I just lost control.

"Luke!" I screamed. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist. He lifted me off the ground and spun me in circles. Not gonna lie, I have dreamt of what it would be like when Luke and I see each other for the first time. This is a thousand more times better than what I had expected.

Luke placed me gently back on the ground. My arms where still latched around his neck. It felt like no one else was around us. The next thing I know, our lips are connected together. We moved in perfect harmony.

I wish that could have been my first kiss ever.

(AAHHHHH CASSIDY AND LUKE FINALLY MEET!!! Oh and just to be clear, the driver is Channing Tatum :) Just a little heads up that we probably won't update until Thursday, since we have our exams this week. Wish us luck.

Please vote, comment, and share. We really hope you are enjoying the book.)

Twitter: @jai_luke_ & @alex_nicole_p

Tumblr: dat-fandom-girl.tumblr.com

Instagram: @slutnoskians_