Chapter 1

"You must be fucking kidding me! Mom, can you please turn the wifi back on. I need to upload my new video!"

"Cassidy, I am sure your video can wait until tomorrow. Beside, between you and your sister, we are almost over the data limit for this month," she replied from downstairs.

"Ugh, fine. But if I lose subscribers I blame you," I screamed, dramatically falling onto my bed like the drama queen I am.

My younger sister, Fiona, and I were always going over the limit. What do you expect when you have two social media obsessed teenagers. Fiona is 16; only 2 years younger than me. She is considered the 'angel' to my parents. Fiona gets amazing marks in school and is the president of almost every club you can think of. Plus, she is kind of tumblr famous. Talk about an over achiever.

We live with our mom and stepdad in this chic condo in downtown Toronto. Dad died when I was 8 in a car crash. Mom doesn't like to talk about him much. I am just happy that she found someone to love again.

My mom was not very supportive at first about my YouTube channel. She thought I would get distracted from school and live on the internet. She was right, surprisingly.

I usually post videos every Sunday, and this wouldn't be the first time I have been late putting up a video. Just two weeks ago my stepdad, Ryan, was hooking up a new flat screen tv in the living room. The thing about Ryan is that he likes a challenge; even if he has no idea what he is doing. This lead to the power being out for 2 days. We had to stay at my grandmother's house, and let me just say that women doesn't even have a T.V. Worst two days of my life. So far.

This weeks video was about Canadian stereotypes. I have a lot of viewers that are not Canadian and they are always asking the most stereotypical questions. For example, this one girl put in my ask box on tumblr if I have a pet polar bear. But the viewers are going to have to wait to learn the truth about us Canadians.

Might as well tweet it to let everyone know that my mom is being a major pain right now and won't turn back on the wifi.

I got up from my bed,

and grabbed my phone from my desk where it was charging. Thank god for unlimited data on cell phones.

When I opened the twitter app my mentions were going insane. I am usually used to it because a lot of people tweet me about my YouTube videos. As I scrolled through my mentions something I caught my eye.

@CassyFan101: I can't believe @luke_brooks said that about you!!! :) @CassJohnson

I wondered what was going on. I knew exactly who Luke Brooks was, but why would he say anything about me.

Luke was your typical tumblr-loving, YouTuber. Basically, a boy version of myself. He was pretty popular on YouTube and was dating the one person I hated the most, Anastasia Hart.

Anastasia was also a somewhat famous YouTuber. She was very pretty, if you are into girls that looked like a girl version of Shrek. Our history goes back about 3 years ago, when I was 15. But that's not important. Anabitchia, as I like to call her, is my enemy. Everyone in the YouTube community knows we hate each other.

Luke and Anastasia have been dating for about 8 months or something like that. A lot longer then I thought they would last. Since Luke is her boyfriend, I bet whatever he said isn't good.

I quickly opened the YouTube app. I typed in 'Luke Brooks' into the search box to bring up his channel. There was a new video posted 30 minutes ago, called #AskLana.

Just fantastic! Luke and Anastasia filmed a Q&A video. They probably humiliated me in their video. I wasn't sure if I wanted to know what happened. Before I knew it, my hand pressed the play button.

I was 3 minutes into a 6 minute video. The most interesting thing to happened so far was someone asked Luke to do Anabitchia's makeup horribly. He draw in her eyebrows way to thick and gave her a unibrow. Her foundation was at least 3 shades too dark for her skin tone. In my opinion, it made her look a lot better than her usual makeup routine.

The next question was just as boring as the others. Just as Anastasia began to speak, Fiona called me into the bathroom.

I got up leaving my phone on my bed, with the video still playing.

"What do you want?" I said in a nastier tone then intended.

"Can you get me another roll of toilet paper. There is no more left." Fiona replied, sitting on the toilet.

"Alright. MOM, FIONA NEEDS TOILET PAPER TO WIPE HER ASS!" I yelled, returning to my room.

I laid back down on my bed. All I could hear was Luke and Anastasia arguing. Whatever it is about must be good. As I start to rewind the video, I realized I didn't tweet about my video.

Leave it to me to get distracted from what I am supposed to be doing. I just decide to watch the video later. If they insulted me then it can wait a couple of hours.

I went back on twitter and my mentions were even more out of control from before. I ignore it and go to make a new tweet.

@CassJohnson: My new video will be up tomorrow due to the fact that my mom refuses to turn the wifi back on. At least I have my phone.

When I look at the clock it is already 11pm. I have work in the morning, so I better get to bed. Whatever Luke said is going to have to wait until tomorrow.

(Do not forget to vote, comment, and share!! This really shows us that you want more :) )

Twitter: jai_luke_

Akaylah: dat-fandom-girl.tumblr.com

Sara: 2bands-4aussies-4brits-1irish.tumblr.com