Chapter 20

*Luke's POV*

As we neared the airport my hands began to sweat. Why am I so nervous? Keep it together Luke.

"How much longer Jai?" I said impatiently.

"Not much longer. Chill," Jai replied.

"Calm your tits. The sooner we get there, the sooner she will see your ugly and pathetic face," Beau chimmed in.

After we left In-N-Out Burger , I begged Jai to drop off Beau. But no, it will be bonding time, Jai said. It will be fun, he said. This isn't fucking fun.

It took me everything in my power not to unbuckle my seat belt and reach around to the back seat and pound Beau's face in. Why does Jai even hang out with him. He's a loser!

"Beau, don't push your luck. Just because you are older than me doesn't mean I won't beat the shit out of you!" I spit at him.

"Fine," he said as he put his hands up in defense.

I can feel my body become tense just by his presence, but it diminishes as we pull up to the 'Arrivals' section.

Jai parked the car and we got out. I didn't know what she would be wearing, so I just walked around looking for that chocolate hair of hers.

We had been walking around for 10 minutes until I finally spotted her. There was a girl beside her that I have seen on her Instagram before. Cassidy took my breath away in her cute dress. She looked lost as she took out her phone and turned hee back towards me. I gathered all the confidence I had and walked in her direction. Once I reached her, I tapped her on the shoulder. I swear I felt the hair on the back of my neck stand up from our skin touching.

As Cassidy turned around, her eyes grew wide as she took in my presence in front of her.

"Luke!" she screamed. Her voice was music to my ears. She wrapped her arms around my neck surprising me, but I'm not complaining. I took that as an opportunity to wrap my arms around her waist. I don't know what came over me as I lifted Cassidy up off the ground and spun her in circles. This is like a scene out of a movie. Hopefully we can have our happy ever after.

As I realized our surroundings again, I placed her gently back on the ground. Cassidy's arms were still looped around my neck. I wish we could stay in this position forever. The next thing I knew, our lips are connected together. I have been dying to do that for awhile now. We kissed as though we have been together for years and we have just been reconnected after being apart.

Someone coughed causing her to pull away. I already know it was Beau. He is always trying to fuck up everything.

I was proven wrong when she turned to look at her friend. I don't like her already.

*Cassidy's POV*

I heard a cough and pulled away from Luke's perfect lips. His lip rings made it even better. I awkwardly dropped my hands from around his neck and placed them at my sides.

I turned my head in the direction of where the cough came from. Stacy was standing there glaring at me. If looks could kill, I would be six feet under right now. I ignored her deathly glance and turned back to Luke.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I wanted to surprise you!" Luke replied.

"Aw, you didn't have to."

"I know, but I wanted to."

A smile grew across my face. He is the sweetest thing ever! I looked behind him and noticed two, very attractive, guys behind him. They had way more tattoos than Luke did, but it suites them.