Chapter 20

:( :( :( :( :( I guess I have to add the action more quickly 'cause it looks like our rank went down. 

Sad now and frustrated. I hate doing essays. Even more when the teacher doesn't explain what to do with the outline and all that boring stuff. 

If you guys play on the PS3 you can add me if you want. My username is Nightshade2075

*******************************************************************

Scarlett's POV (few months later, which is now when the new year starts)

It' been a few months since Adrian came to find us. We're thinking about only staying until the twin's birthday passes and then we will leave back to Cali. Lily is coming with us since Derek is her mate and he is the beta. But the sad thing is that I am leaving my sister and my best friend. I sure am going to miss them.

There's only a week left for the twin's first birthday party. The whole pack is going to be here which isn't surprising at all since they love the kids as if they were their own.

Right now Jenny, Trice, Lily, and I are planning the birthday party in the kitchen. It's going to be on Saturday and it's going to take place behind the pack house. Right now it's Wednesday so we still have enough time to plan out everything. Jenny wants to bring clowns while I think just a fun house is fine. I don't want clowns because I'm actually afraid of them, yeah, yeah laugh while you can. I think Jenny knows already that I'm afraid because there was this one time that we were at a park and a clown came up to me, I got so scared of it with it's painted face that I just pushed him and he fell into a foutain that was next to me. Shit, you gotta admit that they are scary, not knowing who's behind all that make up.

"Yes clowns!" Jenny yelled while smiling.

"No clowns!" I yelled back knowing what she was up to but not knowing if I was actually gooing to admit it.

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"No!"

"Yes! Wait what! I mean no!" I told her. Damn she did it again.

"You said yes so we are getting clowns." Jenny said with a smug smile.

"Fine! I admit it. I'm-I'm afraid- I'mafraidofclowns!" I said rather quickly.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you." She told me trying to sound as if she really hadn't heard.

"I am afraid of clowns." I told her through gritted teeth.

"See, was it that hard? You finally admit it after all these years. Okay, so no clowns, just messing with you Scar." Jenny told me.

"Okay so we'll have to go to the store to get balloons, plates, cups, forks and spoons, junk food, order the cake, call the fun house guy, and get tables and chairs. Okay that seems to be all. Am I missing something?" Lily told us once our little rant was over.

"Oh yeah, just one more thing I think. You forgot the tablecloths. What theme are we doing?" Trice asked.

Um, I forgot about that but I already know what it should be.

"Aha! I have the perfect theme! What about Disney movies? Huh? How bout it? They seem to love those." I told them.

"That's a great idea!" Lily said.

"Double great!" Trice called out.

"Shit that is the best idea you have ever come up with!" Jenny said in a calm voice.