Chapter 23

I am Batman! TO THE BAT MOBILE!

Wow that sounded so random. Okay you can continue on XD

Hey, I am writing this chapter to you guys as a birthday gift from me since yesterday was my birthday. I can't believe it now left. I was born February 4, 2000 at 5:45. 

I GOT SNOW FOR MY BIRTHDAY!! YAY!! AND IT'S SNOWING AGAIN!!! 

Okay you can continue on. XD

********************************************************************

Jenny's POV

 I walked out of the bathroom while sighing in bliss. But as I was walking back towards where I last left Scar I smelt something awful.

Rouges

"Oh shit!" I tried running while getting my phone out and dialing Justin.

"Hey babe, so I was thin-" Justin started but I interrupted him.

"No time for that. There were rouges here at the store." I tell him as I turn and enter the aisle of the ice cream.

"WHAT! Where are you now?!? I want you and Scar to come straight home, and- Wait babe what's wrong?" He tells me with concern in his voice as he hears me crying.

"They kidnapped Scar. I can't find her." I sob to him but I keep on running towards the exit.

"SHIT!" I hear Justin yell. I finally arrived at the exit and saw that there were some dudes throwing Scar into the back of the black van. One of them saw that I was trying to run towards them and he told his partner and they both got in the van. 

"WHOLE BUNCH OF SH*T LOAD!" I yell as I hurry over to the car but then I remember that Scar kept the keys with her. Good thing I know how to hot wire a car. Don't ask how I learned but it was a necessary thing to learn at the time.

"Babe wha'ts going on? BABE! JENNY PLEASE ANSWER ME!" He says when I don't answer. 

"Hot wiring a car right now. The rouges took her in a black van and the license plate is LZT-257. The license plate is probably stolen if they're that smart but you should still check it out." I told him.

"Thanks babe." I hear him talking to someone in the background.

"Come on, come on. Please work, please!" I whisper to myself as I put together the wires. The engine suddenly rumbles to life and I let out a sigh of relief.

"Okay babe, please come home now." He pleads to me.

"On my way now. But please find my best friend." I tell him as more tears slide down my face. 

"I promise we will find her." He tells me.

"Oh, there's something else I have to tell ya." I said to him as I press on the accelerator making it go to 90 mph.

"What is it? Are you find? Did they hurt you? Because I SWEAR I WILL KIL-" I interrupt him.

"No, I'm fine. It's just that I could smell around five to six rouges. But two of them smelled familiar, one of them smelt like they were in pack. I just don't know who it is yet." I tell him truthfully and a bit scared.

I hear Justin growl. Scar is like a younger sister to him so he must be really angry. I can't imagine how Adrian will be after he finds out that they kidnapped Scar.