Chapter 24

MY STORY IS NOW #708 IN WEREWOLF STORIES!!! THANKS SO MUCH GUYS! THIS MADE ME REALLY HAPPY!!!

Okay so some of you want me to update every two days while others want me to update every week so I will update every two days one week and the next I will update once so everyone is happy.  I was going to upload a chapter yesterday but our Wi-Fi wasn’t working so we had to go to the company and get a new router. So sorry. This chapter is dedicated to actually four people, two because they guessed who the person was and the other people because they commented, so HAPPY, yay! Those four people are Moonshadow8888, MissCNV, and KaylaCarroll7, and BookByBook.

 Hope you guys enjoy!

Scarlett’s POV  

I slowly felt the darkness go away and replace it with dizziness. I looked around and saw that I was still in this awful nightmare.

“Hey, Scar, are you okay? They sure did dose you with a lot of wolfsbane.” I turned around and saw that it was Adam who was talking to me. I shifted around the bed till I could get as comfortable as possible.

“Yeah, I’m fine, a bit dizzy but fine. Did they do anything to you?” I asked him while focusing my breathing because the room was like me riding a rollercoaster, all over the place. 

"No, they just came to see you." He said. I nodded my head and tried to use the mindlink but I came up blank. It's probably the silver that isn't letting me contact Adrian and the others. I was still trying to contact them when Adam asked me a question.

"Do you know her?" He asked me curiously. 

I thought about all things she has done, being a slutty girl, wearing those tight clothes just to get others attention. Then I thought about what she did to me and my family. 

I turned and looked him straight in the eyes before answering him.

"Yes, I know her. She's the one that made me seperate from my mate."

**********************************************************

Adrian's POV

It's now morning and the kids are almost going to wake up. They are going to see that Scar isn't here and then they will ask questions. Should I tell them the truth? What if they get scared? What if they think they won't see her anymore? What if-

"ADRIAN!" I fell from the chair that I was sitting on in the kitchen and turned around to see who called me. 

I saw that Jenny was standing next to the oven and let me tell you, she looked pissed. My eyes widened at the thought that I had my thoughts open for everyone to see.