A Blaze Of Light In The Night<1>

>>>

Hi. My Name is Blaze Night, but just call me Night. I'm 18 and just moved to Colorado and will be going to Ackerman High as of tomorrow. It's going to be my First day tomorrow but I'm not nervous I come from New-York and got kicked out my old boarding school for playing THE best Prank on the Head but you'll find out about that later. I 'm not cocky but I can say I'm Bold. I get into trouble regularly but I still an A+ student. Yeah I'm Smart, though I don't study very much. My best Friend, Holly, Moved with me and we are sharing my Penthouse Apartment. Oh yeah, did I Tell you I'm Rich? No? Yeah, well I am, Filthy Rich. My Mum and Dad both bring in a hefty sum of money. My mum is an Interior decorator for celebs and my dads CEO of Night Industries which does everything from being a record label to socks. I love them both but the never around though I not bothered by that.

I stand at 5'8 with brunette hair that falls over my shoulders and sits around my waist. I have a Deep Blue Eyes that are surrounded by thick, long, black eyelashes. I've been told I'm gorgeous and stuff but I don't let it go to my head, my ego's large enough, ha-ha. I love hanging around with my Friends, having a laugh and stuff though you don't get on my bad side, it's bad for your health. I don't go around picking fight but if you bring one to me better be prepared for war, and beating me in the game of war is like telling a brick wall to move- it doesn't happen. That's pretty much all you need to know about me just now but you'll fid out more about you as the story unfolds, so I'll see you tomorrow I have a big day a head of me and want to get some rest! High school-GREAT! - Sarcasm was just used.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

BeepBeepBeepBeepBeep

I picked up my alarm clock and threw it at the wall; it landed on the floor with a thud and smashed, hmmmm I'll have to get a new one of those, oh well. I finally forced myself to get up and headed to Holly's room, crept up towards her bed and SCREAMED.

'WAKE UP, WAKE UP, HOLLY!!!!!' I screamed in her ear.

'AHHHH, Oh God Night, are you trying to scare the life out of me?' she replied sleepily as she sat upright. Soon after a yawn escaped our mouths at the same time and we went into a fit of giggles.

'Maybe' I sat there smiling down at her. She has short, fiery red hair that stops above her shoulders she's tanned with a nice curvy body and stands at around 5'6, she gorgeous and is my partner in crime.

'Right' I said getting up off the bed 'I going to take a shower' I bounced towards the bathroom, went in and shut the door behind me. I heard a slight sigh and 'M'kay'

I walked out the bathroom in black short-shorts, a black t-shirt with the writing 'It's okay; I Think we both know you want me.' written in red letters and my black and red converse. I looked around, trying to spot holly though I couldn't find her. I shrugged it off and walked towards my mirror I brushed my hair, and checked I looked alright and I did. I go natural, I never really needed make-up.

I walked into my open-plan living room, I walked over to the kitchen, opened the fridge grabbed a bottle of water and started drinking. A few minutes later Holly walked into the room wearing a tight purple tank-top and skinny jean with her purple converse boots.

'Ready?' she asked walking over; she grabbed an apple and took a bite.

'As I'll ever be' I said while grinning at her. She grinned back and took another bite of her apple. 'Well Let's Go'

After our travel down in the elevator, we walked out past the reception and thanked harry, the door-man, as he opened the door for us.

We walked over to my Cherry Red Ferrari and jumped in. I turned To Holly and said 'Ready to make a splash?' She nodded with a cheesy grin spreading on her face. I mirrored her expression and started driving. We were going to public school, I thought it would be a good idea to just to act normal, well as normal as it can be when it's me and Holly, for a while though my parents said I needed to bring someone with me so I would know someone and I picked Holly because she been my BFF since we were 5, our parents both own companies and our parents like to work together a lot and that's how we met, her parents thought it was a great idea and agreed. Holly's parents are also barely home and didn't want her to be left alone and also thought acting like a normal teen would be a great experience.