A Blaze Of Light In The Night<2>

Recap

The day went quickly and i couldn't wait to get home and set up I was walking to my car and someone is leaning on my BABY! I gonna Kill........

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Present>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Nights POV>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

That Stupid JOCK! Why the hell is he leaning on my car? He is SO dead! I walked over and as I got closer his smirk became more pronounced. 'Hmmmm. What a beautiful car, would be a shame if something happened to it, wouldn't it?' he lifted his gaze from the car towards me. I could have fun with this.

'Hmmmm, not really.i have ALOT of cars back in my garage, a couple of lambo's, ffour ferrari's and few bently's and there's more so no i wouldn't be a shame i can have it fixed by tomorrow. believe me when i say that if you add all my cars together you will have spent more money than your parents did on your house.' I could see the shocked look flash across his face, but he quickly regained and put on a calm and collected look but i could still see the shock.

'Oh really' he said taking out a knife out of his pocket and slashed my tires. I was angry but I know how to make sure it doesn't show. I took out my blackberry and Phoned frank, THE person to go to with car troubles, he like a car doctor.

'Hiya Frank, well my Tires have been slashed and I was wondering when I could get a new pair?. I paused listening to Frank and the it was my turn to speak 'Tomorrow? That would Be Excellent. What's the price?'

'Around $250 Darlinn' He replied 'though, for you $200'

'No I have the Money, $250 will be fine and Add a Hundred and fifty bucks to the price.' I had to Tip; He is doing me an AMAZING favour.

'Why, Darlinn?' He asked confusion flooding his voice.

'Well, you need to get a tip for your Help, thank you very much Frank you are a Big help. Bye Bye.' My voice was Normal and calm.

'Thank you, Miss Night. You are too kind. Come by and pick up your tires at anytime, Bye' He hung up as I did a second later. I dialled Graham and asked him to come and pick me up in any car he see's fit. I the texted Holly and told her to get her ass to the car ASAP. I turned back to the asshole and smirked.

'Bet you thought I was stranded?' he nodded 'Nope' I said popping the p. 'I getting picked up in my Ferrari in about 10 minutes. Bye Bye now.' I turned to leave a remembered to do something, I turned back round to face him and punched him square in the jaw and then kicked his balls so hard I could hear the sperm dying. He went down and was now rolling around the floor clutching his area and groaning in pain. 'Don't EVER even LOOK at my BABY again, understand? He looked up at me from the floor and grinned while shaking his head. 'How about I put it into simpler terms. Put your Fucking ass near my car and I will cut your balls off and shove them down your throat, hoping through every minute of it that you choke, understand now asshole?' I never waited for an answer, I walked over to where I saw Holly and I waved. I finally reached her and we were walking over to the front gates of the school where we passed the Jerk that had slashed my tires and Holly sighed.

'What did the boy do?' she said with a bored voice

'He slashed my tires and though he'd laugh about it, well not on my watch.' I growled.

'WOW, he touched you baby and is still alive, What a Lucky bastard. So, How We getting home then I-'she was interrupted by the asshole trying to haul his ass of the floor. 'Listen here Bitch,' but before he could finish I punched him in the jaw again and he slumped onto the floor unconscious. I turned back towards Holly and we continued our conversation as if he hadn't even been there, talking about the sleepover tonight and the details. I bet you're wondering, 'Why wasn't Holly Surprised?' Well I can answer that with she used to me not taking people crap, and if she did the same thing I wouldn't be surprised either. We both knew that. At one point in one of our last schools we were know as the badass Chicks, I kinda liked that name.

My Ferrari pulled up right beside us, we got in, thanked Graham and he started to drive. Once we had reached The Building, we got into the elevator and up we went. We reached our apartment and Holly unlocked the door for us. I turned to Holly and said 'Let's have ourselves a Party, shall we?' as we walked into our apartment.

The Maids have tided EVERYTHING and it was spotless. I was in awe as I had only asked them half an hour ago. Damn, they work fast. I went into my room and changed into purple pyjama shorts and a purple tank top. I walked out to see Holly in her red long sleeved top that came to just under the bra and white shorts, she was setting up the middle table with drinks, crisps and food for when they guys come over.

'Whoa, don't bend over too far or the boys will have a show tonight' I joked as I walked towards her and sat on the coach. 'Oh, shut up your shorts are just as short as mine.' She said moving her fridge outta her face.

The door went and I went to open the door, suddenly, once the door was open I was dragged outta my apartment and they were just about to put me in the elevator when I pulled off the masks they were wearing and found.........

I Know It's Short But I just wanted to upload something for You Guys x

Please Comment, Vote and fan x

Do you guys want me to change POVs, just a thought x

Love Xx_Wee_Bubbles_xX-PeaceOut-