Sad thoughts

Trigger warnings: self harm and abuse. Please don't read this chapter if mentions of those things upset you

"No! Please don't do it."

"You worthless peace of garbage, Dan Howell you are a mistake."
Dans father punches him in the face and leaves the house. His mom came in, "Maybe if you weren't a fag he wouldn't hit you dan. I'm sick of this I can't live with you."

By the way these are all dans thoughts.
Dans eyes snap open. He wished they didn't. He had been living with his abusive uncle since his parents left. Dan didn't mind when his uncle hurt him, he did deserve it after all. Dan was disgusting. He was the most ugly thing in this world. He thought about how he didn't deserve food, he was unnaturally skinny because of this.

"Dan. Get up and go to school." His uncle says very angrily.
"Sorry mike." Dan didn't know why he was apologizing, maybe just so he doesn't show up to school with a black eye.

Dan gets into the shower.

He had been watching Phil for awhile now, not in a creepy way he just always saw him at a different table during lunch and thought he looked fun and cute. When Phil talked to him yesterday his heart sped up to a million beats a second, okay maybe that was an exaggeration. He hopes Phil might actually be his friend soon. Maybe even more. -no dan you just met he's probably straight.