The Hospital

Phil walked  outside to get some fresh air. He sees dan sitting down and walks over to him. He looks at Dan and screams, he was bruised, bloody, and unconscious. Phil takes out his phone and calls the ambulance, they said they would be there in 10 minutes. Phil picks up dan and lays him on a bench, he takes of his own jacket and puts it under his bed

Dan is so pretty, I really want to get to know him. I wonder if he would ever be interested in me. He seems so mysterious, like he's keeping a million secrets. I hope one day I get to find out.

Phil's thoughts were interrupted by the ambulance arriving. They began taking Dan into the back of the ambulance. "Can I ride in the back with him?" asked Phil hoping they would allow it. "We don't usually let people ride in the back, but you seem like a good kid. What's your name?"  The man said. "Phil, Phil Lester."

Phil gets into the back of the ambulance and sees Dan begging to wake up. "W-why di-d you help-" Phil interrupted because he didn't want dan using to much of his energy on talking. "Because we're  friends Dan." Phil said in a reassuring smile. Dan chuckles sadly, "You don't want t-to be friends with me, Phil."  At this Phil frowns. "Of course I do silly. How do you feel?" Phil said changing the subject. "Great." Dan said sarcastically and they both start laughing. 

Although, even when Dan is laughing the back of his mind is saying

You don't deserve to laugh. You're a disgusting excuse for  a human. Why do you even eat?

Soon they arrive at the hospital and Phil is forced to leave Dan. 

Dan is so perfect, the way he blushes when someone says something sweet to him, How he only dresses in pastel colors or black. I wish he knew how amazing he is.