Getting Registered

Even as the Winx and I approach the desk, I can see a girl and an older woman. The girl has fiery red hair and is dressed fashionably (Stella probably dressed her, too). Her hands are on her hips, and she sounds upset.

The older woman has grey hair and blue glasses. She has smile lines around her eyes.. she seems real friendly, but she isn't smiling now. She's frowning.

"Bloom, no Earth Fairy has ever gotten Enchantix, or Sirenix, or Bloomix," the older lady says. "And giving away another piece of your Dragon Flame? That's out of the question!"

Stella coughed and Bloom turned around. Her blue eyes go wide and she drops her hands.

"hey, Stella," she says. "Where have you been? And who is this girl?"

"I was at home," Stella explains. "But you can thank Icy and Darcy for my delayed return.. Honestly, those witches never stop annoying us."

The older woman laughs. "True. Now, what are you doing here, young lady?"

My heart is racing, and suddenly the gravity turns off inside the office. The Winx all transform and the older woman is casting a levitation spell.

Stella's blond hair is now done in lots of braids adorned with purple butterflies. She has a beautiful dress that looks like overlapping butterfly wings, as well as complex crystal shoes and a beautiful bracelet.

 She has a beautiful dress that looks like overlapping butterfly wings, as well as complex crystal shoes and a beautiful bracelet

Note: I am only doing descriptions of Stella's & Tecna's Butterflix because these images are turning out to be very big. Now back to the story.

Tecna's dress is a beautiful combination of purple and green. She has bracelets on both arms and a multilayered butterfly clip in her hair. Her blue eyes are lined with green eyeshadow.

Soon enough the Winx have cast a spell and gravity is restored

"What the heck was that?" says Bloom. Everyone turns to me, and I blush. "Sorry about that.."

"Stuff like that keeps happening and I can't really control it. Stella says that I might be a fairy and I'm actually believing her now. I really want to control my powers so can I please be a student?"

Everyone stares at me for a second, but within minutes I'm shown to my new dorm and I collapse on my bed. I don't know who my roommates are, but I might find out in the morning.. My class schedule is tucked into my luggage tag thing, all nice and folded up..

zzzzzzz