Discovery- Edition 2

Anna's POV

What is up with everyone lately?! Claire's been acting more and more like a lovestruck crush every day. Gaia seems to suddenly hate the Winx, and Faith.. I'm speechless. Ugh, I need to sit down..

Evelyn's POV

The short walk down to the library feels like eternity. Especially since I've never been to the library before, and neither has Claire. The 4-minute walk turns into a 15-minute trek through Alfea's halls, until we end up so lost that we end up asking Musa's friend Galatea for instructions. Being given instructions to the library by a fairy who's only been there once before is embarrassing. Especially since that time, Galatea was blackmailed by the Trix. She had her wings shattered and almost suffocated from the smoke. You can thank the Trix for that fire, too. Even though she got her wings back and the library was saved, she still seemed a little tense when we asked for directions.

I push the doors open, and we walk into the vast space.

"This place is big," Claire says. "How on Solaria are we going to find anything in this?"

"The old fashioned way," I reply, my voice quivering. "You go that way, and I'll search around here."

Claire doesn't know what we're looking for. However, I have an idea of what I need. It's a pretty long shot, especially since nobody seems to want to tell me anything anymore. An example? Gladly. Claire and Anna are acting all cagey and Gaia isn't any better.

Suddenly, there's a loud crash, and a couple dozen books fall to the floor. 

"Claire!" I cry. "Are you OK?"

"Yeah," she says weakly. "I'm ok. Any luck finding whatever it is you're looking for?"

"I haven't started yet," I admit. "Trying not to mess everything up and all that."

Claire laughs. "You? Mess up?"

"You're one to talk," I say, giggling. "What's up with you and Anna, anyway?"

Silence. I turn back to the console and speak. "Seasonix fairies."

About 14 books come flying towards me, buoyed on magic. I pick up one and read the cover.
"Fairies of Seasons," I read. "Sounds interesting."

I flip to a page and read it. "The Seasonix fairies are among the greatest in the Magic Dimension. Their powers are very great, and on the same level as the Dragon Flame. It is said that all four of the Seasonix fairies combined can surpass even the greatest negative energies."

"That's interesting," I whisper. "But what about this little bit?"

"Each of the fairies has control over one of the seasons. Winter, spring, summer and autumn. Their transformation outfits tend to match their season power. And the winter fairy is weakest during summer."

That's helpful,I think. "As with most fairies, uncontrolled powers with any of the Seasonix fairies tend to have unintended consequences. The spring fairy's powers tend to center around warm breezes and flowers."

Flowers? Breezes? 

"This can't be.. can it?" I whisper. "A Seasonix fairy.. is it me?"

"Evelyn, you OK?" Claire calls. "I found some interesting things about Solaria. I don't know if you'd want to see them, but.."

"Yeah, I'm okay," I say quickly. I take a picture of the book pages with my phone and say 'Return', sending all the books back to their proper places in the shelves around me.

But Claire shuts the door behind us, and for a split second, my heart skips a beat. I see a shadow inside the library, so fast it's barely a blur. But I know it is there, somehow..