Rebellion (Harry Styles Fan Fiction)

"Go Sam, and don't come back searching for us, we'll be safe just help yourself and don't forget what dad told you" My mum rushed to get out all that she needed to say in what little time we had as we heard the carages get closer and closer.

My eyes were full of fear and worry for not so much of myself but for my family. I have to leave my mum, my uncle, and my younger brother only at the age of 10 who had to be stuck in this awful time where he had no clue what was going on or what could happen next, no one knew.

"Go!" She demanded in a whisper "Be careful"

I nodded knowing that if I talked I would break down into hard tears.

I took one last glance at all the ones I loved before I had to go.

I know that this is all for the safety of us and someday, somehow we will reunite once this evil event comes to an end.

I wanted so hard to look back but knew that I had to run, run as fast as I could so that the soldiers won't catch me.

I prayed and prayed that they don't find them because I would have to deal with the fact that I wasn't there to help them or do anything about it.

The fact that I have to live all alone in the woods with no company having to care for myself at the young age of eight-teen, made my stomach jump to my throat in fear and worry of what could happen to me.

I tried to shake it off and realized I was now very far away from my last stop.

I settled down on a rock taking a drink of the water my uncle Lyle had packed for me in this large but small bag that holds many weapons, tools, and survival things such as clothing, food and drinks, a blanket and a survival hand book that explains to me what to do in a certain crisis and how to do it with the tools needed for it.

I sighed looking around the area. No body is to be seen, I am now lonely and will be for quite the time.

I decided to stand up from the surprisingly comfortable rock gathering my equipment and headed down the woods.

I need to find a place that is secretive and hidden so I won't be found. I will need a place that isn't too permanent due to the fact that I will have to move a lot since they search every border of the land.

I kept walking making sure I stayed along the creek so I can use it for bathing and cooking.

I have seen many nice places but they didn't seem to have the little touch I'm looking for that even I don't know what it is but I'll figure it out once I find it.

I kept looking walking along the creek before I met eye to a very suitable place that stuck to me.

"This is it." I said to myself.

I walked across the creek on the highest rocks so I don't wear out my shoes that I'll be wearing for a long time.

I sat my bag down and started to get the small hidden space tidy to my standards.