Revenge.

Exordium (Prologue)

Today was the day they were signing my “Official” release papers. The last thing I needed was the outpatient doctor’s signature.  My mind was racing, and my heart beating faster than I ever deemed possible. Release… My release was the only thing anyone here was talking about.

Today was the day the asylum was going to be the last thing on my mind…

The Asylum. Otherwise known as “Girls’ Juvenile Home, for the Proclaimed Insane”

Yes, that is what it was really called.

This place, I have called my home for over three years, back when I was fifteen they declared me… “Crazy”.

Who really knows the definition of crazy though? The Dictionary? The Encyclopedia? The Internet? I think not.

Honestly, I might have been, but I think they just made it worse. Through the testing, I only became what they had not wanted. I was the new weapon.....

It took three years to get this way, there was no going back. Three years, that I was known as label thirteen. That was my call number, that was my room number, that was my order number in line-up. That was me.

Three years of my life they wasted.

Three years of my life I won’t ever get back.

Three years, of nothing but testing and torture.

This is now what called for revenge.