Easter Contest

"I can't believe Easter is right the corner and the tickets for S4's concert is sold out." Yume drooped her arms, making her whole body sag. "What are you doing for Easter Laura?" Yume glanced to her right, her friends attention on her Aikatsu mobile. "Laura?" Yume poked her friend. "Oh sorry Yume. What did you say?"  Laura's pink curls bobbed as they walked. "What are you watching?" Her curiosity bubbled in her mind. Laura showed Yume the live video. "Its M4 and they're talking about a contest to win four Easter concert tickets plus a day to spend with them."  Yume puffed her cheeks. "Like i could care less about M4." She mumbled. 

A week later~

Yume walked into town, the aroma of muffins making her stomach growl. "Mmm what a nice day for muffins." Yume said licking her lips. A flash of orange hair, and Ako jumped on Yume. "Yume! The results are in for M4's ticket contest and they're going to announce the winners tomorrow!" Ako's hands were spread on her blushing cheeks. "Congratulations Ako! Did you enter?" The only reply was a soft giggle nearby. "H-huh?" Yume froze, as people passed by the two students. Ako grabbed Yumes back, hiding herself. "Ako?" Yume lifted her arms, her head swaying in confusion. Ako peeked from behind Yumes shoulder at a row of tables. But there was someone sitting, watching them. She made eye contact with familiar sapphire eyes. "S-Subaru?" In her reply Subaru made his way to them. "Don't say my name so loud, do you want me to get noticed?" Subaru crossed his arms, Ako swaying side to side in awe of Subaru's presence. "What are you doing here?" Yume planted her hands on her hips in annoyance. "What does it look like to you, Boiled octopus?" Subaru smirked, making Yume even more annoyed. Yume marched past Subaru, heading towards the muffin shop. Yume didn't notice Subaru followed her until she had bought a banana muffin to find Subaru waiting, hands in his pockets. She munched on the muffin, ignoring Subaru and not noticing Ako hiding behind a tree, twitching. He walked next to her.  Yume's ears burned in embarrassment. "Why are you still here?" She took a bigger bite of her muffin. "It helps to blend in more with crowds when your not alone." He said casually. 

The next morning~

"My beloved Subaru-kyun." Ako held a Subaru plush in her arms, rocking side to side. Mahiru's eyes lit up, looking at Ako. "Its on. Would you like to watch with us, Ako?" Mahiru smiled, placing her Aikatsu mobile down. M4 was sitting in two separate couches, facing the cameras. Asahi waved, smiling."Konichiwa, everyone! Today we will reveal the winner to our contest." Nozomu nodded. "We are handing out four tickets to one winner, as we have chosen randomly." Kanata showed four tickets in his hands. "Who will also get to spend a day with us." Subaru held a piece with his hands.  "The winner is.." Subaru flipped the paper over, showing the winners name written on it. "Ako Saotome! Congratulations!" Ako squealed, jumping up and down, squeezing her Subaru plush. "I knew my Subaru-kyun would choose me!" Ako was overjoyed, spinning around the cafeteria. "Congrats, Ako. Now what are you going to do with those extra three tickets?" Laura raised her brow. "Yea, what are you going to do with them?" Yume tilted her head slightly. Ako stopped in her tracks, placing a finger to her chin. "I suppose i could bring you guys along?" We looked at each other, jumping out of our chairs. It was going to be my first M4 concert. I wonder how they are compared to S4? The thoughts whirred in my mind like gears.