Chapter 1

DISCLAIMER: I do not own naruto.

"Oh god" I say as I rub my temples. I have the worst hangover ever. Ino managed to convince me to celebrate the night before I start my new job. She tends to go to overboard and of course I have to join in.

I check the time and it is 7:37 A.M. "Shit!". I woke up 1 hour late! I was supposed to be awake way earlier to get ready and have a little coffee and me time and now I only have 30 minutes to get ready!

I jump up, rush to the restroom and take a quick 5 minute shower to get rid of the smell of alcohol.

I pull out the new clothes Ino picked out for me and take a good look at it. Ino has a very nice taste in clothes and she always seems to pick out the ones that bring out my body figure, something I fail to do so on my own.

I button up my white shirt and tuck it in to my perfectly fitted pencil skirt. I slide into the sheer, black colored thigh highs and put on my black high heels and look at my clock to see I still have some time. Whew.

I glance at the mirror and sigh at my wet, pink hair and begin to blow dry my hair, feeling the warm air against my skin. Oh how much I love this feeling of warmth. I brush my hair and apply some lip gloss, eyeliner with a small wing and a little bit of mascara.

I put on my blazer, grab my phone and my purse and head out of my room door and walk down the hall. The sound of my high heels echo through the new apartment as I make my way to the front door.

Tch, Ino she better be here.

I make my way back to her room to make sure she's here. It's her turn to go grocery shopping today after all.

I open her room door and find her face down, snoring louder than ever. Thank Kami.

That pig is definitely going to get a piece of me once I come back.

I walk out the front door, into my small, white fiat car that my parents bought me for my 18th birthday, and head out to the interview.

Uchiha Industries. Why does this name look so familiar?

#

I park my car at the huge parking lot packed with expensive luxurious cars. Luckily there was a spot near the entrance.

8:15

Just in time! One thing my mom always told me was to always show up earlier than expected to prove your commitment. She was always top notch when it came to professionalism. Oh how I miss my mother...

I walk in and up to the receptionist who seems to be staring off into the computer screen. "Hi! My name is Haruno Sakura. I'm new here and I'd like to know the way to Mr. Uchiha's office ." I forcefully smile at her. She's very shy and timid and has very long dark hair with beautiful, pale eyes.

"H-hi miss Haruno. We've been expecting you. Please take a seat in the guest lounge room and welcome yourself to the coffee and snacks we have available." She smiles shyly and waves off to her right to the closed doors labeled "Guest Lounge".

She seems adorable and nice. I can't help but notice how big her chest is... mine isn't as big as hers but I'd like to say they're not too big and not too small.

As I walk into the guest lounge I place my purse onto a round table and head towards the marble counters topped with donuts, cheesecake, and brownies accompanied by a pot of coffee and styrofoam cups. The room was chilly and made me shudder in response. The echoing of my high heels cracks the lonely silence as I head towards the pot of freshly brewed coffee.