Chapter 5

Disclaimer: I do not own naruto.

He brings his face closer to my neck and nibbles slowly allowing the heat between my legs to rise up. "Do you want me to put you at ease, Sakura?", he asks as his slides his fingers across my thighs and towards my mid-area.

"M-Mr. Uchiha I-", he grips my thigh roughly and growls into my ear, "Sasuke.", he corrects me. His hair slowly hangs down to his face shadowing it, enhancing the hunger in his eyes. I hold my breath and bite my lip at his response, "Don't make me repeat myself." He let's go of his grip and rubs his hand softly against my inner thigh, teasing my already pulsating lust. "Mhhm, er-, Sasuke..."

He crawls down to my lower abdomen and bites down the end of my shirt with his teeth and begins to lift it up off my skin, slowly revealing my toned stomach. I bite my lip as my eyes meet his half lidded onyx eyes making my body overflow with lust and want, making me fall under his spell and become his for that moment. His mouth makes his way to my breasts as his hands reach to my sensitive area making my head feel dizzy and my body over heated with temptation making me want to pounce on him for more.

"Sasuke I-", I move his hand away from my thigh and continue, "-I don't think this is right." , I say only half meaning it.

Oh kami, I don't want this to come to an end.

He responds by grabbing my hands and pins me down against his bed making me unable to move out of his strong grip. "Then let it be wrong." His eyes meet mine making me feel submissive to his words. He moves back down and slides his tounge across my nipple causing it to erect in response. I let out a small whimper at his tease almost begging for more. He softly nibbles, sending vibrations throughout my sensitive areas as he begins to suck roughly, allowing his soft tounge to swirl against it.

"Hnn", I let out as I bite my lip roughly, trying to calm down my lust. He begins to fondle my other breast as he opens my legs and commences to grind against my already-wet panties. I pant softly at the friction between us growing stronger as the red shades on my face grow darker.

"Sasuke ..", I whimper while pressing my hands against his abdomen that seems very hard and muscular, "Please... stop..". I clench his shirt at his sudden movement of his hands that quickly went on top of my panties and whimper. "Your body tells me otherwise, Sakura."

He rubs his two fingers against my clit in circular motions making my body overheated and completely lose control. My head presses back against his bed as I feel my body begin to spiral with electricity.

Sasuke leans in closer to my ear letting his hot breath kiss my neck , building up more steam inside of me, "Are you sure you want me to stop?", he asks teasingly as he slides his fingers up and down against the slit softly and slowly.

My face burns many shades darker at his question and feel my ears prick up. I bite my lip and shake my head embarrassingly in response as he moves my panties to the side revealing my throbbing and wet vulva.

His evil smirk consumes me as he inserts a finger inside of me, pressing my walls in every way possible making my climax grow stronger and stronger after each and every touch of his. My breaths become heavier and faster as I feel the waves of pleasure come stronger and faster. I bite my lip and clench my grip onto his bed sheets as I feel myself almost about to reach my peak of pleasure.

"Ms. Haruno." He growls lowly. I feel my moans begin to fade as well as Mr. Uchiha's until I feel my body move slightly as I hear, "Ms. Haruno !?" Even louder and clear as day. I open my eyes and feel my heart drop as I watch Mr. Uchiha with a hand over my shoulder wearing his usual suit and tie for work. It wasn't long until I realized what I thought had happened didn't happen. I look around and blush at the dim lights shadowing his muscles through his suit.