Chapter 4

Disclaimer: I do not own naruto.

TRIGGER WARNING: There is a rape scene ahead and will be marked :. As a sign of the beginning and marked :. At the end. Please excuse this because it is part of the story.

"I'll be on my way to pick you up by 8:30 sharp, kitten. See you then."

"W-wait I have my ow-"

Obito hangs up the phone and leaves me hanging.

"-n car..."

I glance in the mirror by the TV and sigh.

I actually wanted to hang out with Ino, but I'm not sure if I should tell her about this 'date'. I really don't like that she overreacts.

I have about an hour to get ready so I decide to take my time. It honestly doesn't take much time to get ready; probably around 30-45 minutes if I actually try to look good.

I make my way to my restroom and run the water down my hair with my most favorite shampoo that smells of strawberries and rinse it off. I rub some shaving cream onto my legs and shave off the prickly hairs that were beginning to get noticeable. I rinse off my smooth, soft legs and wrap my petite figure into a clean towel as I plug in the hair dryer and begin to blow dry my pastel pink, silky hair.

I am honestly mentally prepared for all the sly flirting that's going to happen tonight. I bite my lip and smile.

After brushing it through, I make my way towards the closet and stop in front of the door.

Er, where exactly are we going to go?

I bite my lip and stare at my phone that was charging on the nightstand next to my bed.

I don't want to go overly dressed to a park or movie or something. I hesitate but eventually text Obito:

Hey Obito, it's Sakura.
I was wondering where it was we were going to be?

I feel my stomach tie in knots as I send the text in hopes he wouldn't cancel last minute, not like the way he would always do before ...

I glance at my poorly-polished nails and sigh. I open the first drawer of my nightstand and grab the hot, red nail polish that compliments my skin tone and begin to apply them onto my nails.

After applying a few coats on them, I lay on my bed, snuggled into my towel, and let them air dry for a few minutes.

I feel my phone vibrate and my heart begins to thump faster as I unlock my screen and read:

We will be going to dinner,
considering the time.
I hope you'll enjoy your time with me,
kitten ;)

I feel my face burn as I read the text and hold my phone tightly, unable to come up with a slick response.

He's so slick and confident.

After a few seconds of brainstorming, I text back:

Sounds great!
And I hope I enjoy myself as well.
See you then.

As much as I wanted to flirt back, I didn't want to come off as easy, although I so desperately love this attention. I can't help but feel so excited everytime someone flirts with me because I find it as a challenge to see who gives in first and knowing myself, I absolutely love a challenge.