Chapter 6

Disclaimer: I do not own naruto.

"Yes, everything's fine. Just got into a little argument with my girl.", The white haired man puts his hand around my shoulders and pulls me closer to him.

"Fuck you, creep!", I stomp my heel on his toe causing him to yell.

"You stupid bitch!". I back away from him with an upset face and continue, "Quit trying to touch me. I said no!" I scoff at him with disgust and turn around to walk towards Mr. Uchiha.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?!", He pulls me by my hair while I was off guard that abruptly comes to an end by a stronger force.

"I think you're done here." My hair is freed and I turn to face Mr. Uchiha who had a strong grip on the man's arm. He gave him a cold stare and the white haired man snarled at him with anger.

The white haired man scoffs and pulls his arm away from Mr. Uchiha. "Fuck you, this doesn't fucking concern you."

"Actually it does concern me," Mr. Uchiha places his hand behind my back and brings me closer to his side, "because she's mine." He kisses the side of my head leaving me dumbfounded, and confused.

Mine.

The apples of my cheeks turn a slight tint of pink and my ears feel like they're pricking up.

The man and Mr. Uchiha were passing each other cold stares for what seems like forever until the man finally gives up, "This isn't over, pretty boy." He spits on Mr. Uchiha's shoe and turns around into the crowd.

Mr. Uchiha turns his body towards me and runs his finger through his hair, "I'm sorry, Ms. Haruno. It looked like you were in danger. He shouldn't cause you anymore trouble."

Mine.

"I could've handled it myself." I say defensively holding a clutched fist as a sign of self defense. I look into his eyes that were slightly red and half-lidded.

Is he tired?

He chuckles at my response with a smirk and replies, "Ah, yes indeed. You aren't hurt, are you?". He places a hand on my head where the man pulled on my hair and shake my head, although I did have a slight headache.His hand begins to tangle itself into my hair almost and it feels so, soothing.

I take notice of his actions and make eye contact with him, who was already devouring me with just his cold-like stare. Something about him is different from when we're at work. He seems to be a lot more carefree about the boundaries. I suppose I should also put them aside.

He must be tired. Why else would he be doing such things?

He steps forward casting his shadow over me, his chest was incredibly close to my face, visibly showing the way his short sleeved shirt hugged his muscles with a faint scent of cigarettes. He slides his hand from the top of my head to my neck, right below my ear and puts on a smirk that brings me to my knees.His onyx eyes land on my lips as I bite down and realize that my heart races a  every time he touches me; so graciously pleasant. 

He runs his fingers through his hair and breaks the connection by looking away. "I have to meet up with my friends tonight. I'm sorry to have interrupted your dancing, Ms. Haruno. Have a great night.", he pats my head as if I were a little girl making me pout in annoyance. I really don't want him to leave, I want him here with me. I want to feel his body warmth against mine. How does he sound like when his body is relaxed, enjoying the feeling?

I nod my head as he walks away from me as I turn around to find Ino, who was dancing with Sai and was completely lost in his eyes. I can tell that she was really growing fond of him and a part of me was really cheering her on. They looked as if they were on the verge of ripping each others clothes off and just make love on the dance floor. I didn't want to pull Ino away from her trance, but I don't want to try to find Naruto alone; how selfish.