Chapter 3

After Sherlock left the flat he wandered around London for a little bit. He didn't know where to go. He couldn't go home, john was mad at him. He couldn't go to the lab because he didn't have a reason to. After a while he decided to go visit Mycroft. Mycroft was always there for him even if he didn't know it. He hailed a cab and got in, telling the man the address. About an hour later Sherlock arrives at Mycroft's house. He knocked of the door and someone opened the door and let him.

"Mycroft is in his study." The person said and walked away. Sherlock nodded and walked to Mycroft's study. He knocked on the door and waited for an answer.

"Come in. It's open." Mycroft said.

Sherlock opened the door and walked in.

"Hello Sherlock. How are you today?" Mycroft asked, putting his phone for a second.

"Honestly, I have been better." Sherlock said sitting down across from Mycroft.

"What's wrong?" Mycroft asked just as his phone rang. "I'm sorry about this. We can talk in a second." Mycroft picked up the phone, listened for a second before replying "Just do it or I will shove an umbrella so far up your arse you won't know where the umbrella ends, understand?" Mycroft sighed and hung up the phone.

"Can we talk now?" Sherlock asked.

"Yes of course.What's wrong?" He replied.

"John is mad at me and I have no idea why." Sherlock said.

Mycroft looked at Sherlock with a confusion written all over his face. "You have absolutely no idea why John is mad at you? None at all?"

"That is absolutely correct. I have no idea why. I've done nothing wrong." Sherlock replied. "Will you please help me find out why he's mad?" Sherlock looked at Mycroft with pleading eyes that he used to use when when they were kids. Mycroft's heart melted at the sight of those innocent and pleading eyes he hadn't seen in so long.

"Of course I'll help you Sherlock." Mycroft smiled at Sherlock while anger burned deep somewhere inside him. How dare John be mad at Sherlock? Sherlock didn't know what he did, John must be mad at Sherlock for nothing. Whatever the reason, Mycroft knew that he would find out.