Chapter 2

Just like any regular couple, they had their ups and downs. About a week into their relationship they had one of the classic downs in their relationship. John came back to the flat to find Sherlock on the couch asleep, but funny enough he looked unconscious. John set the bags he had in his hands down and rushed over to him. Sherlock was still peacefully asleep, unaware of what was about to happen.

"Sherlock, wake up! Don't be dead. You can't be dead." John said, sounding a little bit desperate. After John finished speaking Sherlock was awake but with his eyes closed.

"Sherlock you better not be dead. You better fucking wake up this fucking minute." At this Sherlock opened his eyes and looked at John.

"What the hell John? Why are you yelling at me?" Sherlock asked a little confused.

"What the fuck Sherlock? Why the hell would you do that?" John said getting extremely angry, not knowing that Sherlock was in fact, asleep.

"What are you talk-" Sherlock started but was cut off by John.

"You know what Sherlock? Just leave me alone. I don't want your excuses, just leave me alone." John said an walked off to put the groceries away. Sherlock say up and rubbed his eyes, totally confused. "What was that about?" Sherlock wondered to himself. He stood up and walked into his bedroom to change into regular clothes and not the pajamas he was wearing. When he came out of the bedroom he found John sitting in his chair, typing away on his laptop.

"John what is wrong? Is it something I've done?" Sherlock walked over to John and keeled down in front of him

"Sherlock if you don't realize what you did I am not going to tell you. You'll have to figure it out for yourself. Now, for the leave me alone." John said with a but of anger in his voice.

"O-Okay John I'll leave you alone." Sherlock stood up and walked to the door.

" Goodbye John. I'll talk to you later." He sighed,opened the door, and walked out of the flat, the door closing behind him.