8 - You and I

"Jacob omg I'm so happy" I run toward him and hug him tight as I can. He hug me back and move to right and left trying to cheer up.

" Wassup girl?" He ask smiling. Jacob is my bestfriend. We've been friends since 5 years ago.

"brandon asked me out" I say smiling. Jacob look shock at first but still smiling.

"Im so happy for youuuu" He said pecking my forehead. He realize what he just did and get red.

"Sorry, you have a boyfriend now. I shouldn't do that." He said again looking down.

"I never said I accept him" I said looking into his eyes.

"Wait why? I thought you like brandon" He said holding my hands.

"Because i wanted to ask for your opinion" I said swinging our hand together.

"Why me?" He asked curiously.

i stared at his eyes for awhile. Why he dont want to tell me he like me. What I've to do to make him confess his feeling. should i chop his dick.

"U-ugh i think you has known me more then I did. And im sure you know who's the best for me" I said trying to make him say he's the best for me. I look at him waiting for his words but he keep silent.

"come to my house then" He said raising his eyebrows looking at me.

I just look at him at nod my head agree.
Well if that what you want Jacob.

Jacob's POV
I put towel around my neck and sit at edge of the bed looking out the window.
Its raining out there. I can see the raindrops flowing at the window. I see a pair of birds on the tree. They may be always together. With that i started to realize that me and her will never be together like that. I like her. She like Brandon. And today Brandon asked her out. And I think its already late. Im so dumb.

I look at my guitar and picked it up dusting off the collected specs, already strumming and tuning the guitar into place. The metallic smell of the golden strings, already rusted and wad bound to injure my fingertips, took me years and years back. Back to when I first walked into that small shop right behind Percint Square, how I had got the cheapest and the worst quality one, only to become one of my most greatest and treasured items in my entire life. I began plucking the strings of the guitar making some good melodies.

Your POV

Its 5 and i think its a good time to go to Jacobs house now. I grab my sweater and wear it. I started to walk leaving my house.

As soon I arrived at the door. I just grab the doorknob and open it. I know his parents is not home and Caroline was send to the college last fortnight . She will be back next week.

"Jacob" I call him since he's not downstairs. But no answers. I stepped to the stairs and walk to his room.
Without knocking, i just open the door making no noises and i see him sitting on the edge of the bed.

A/n : please just imagine it Love Me Back ( acoustic version )

'Picture this, You and I'

He's.. singing? And his voice is so good.

'With no one else around us'

Wait.. the lyrics... what is it about? I never heard this before. Did he wrote this?

"What if we, we were more than friends'

I can see tears started to roll down his cheek. He's crying but keep singing. Even his voices started to crack.

'Im just gonna throw this out,
I kinda wanna know right now
If you ever think about
About me when im not around
I think i feel it in my body
Whenever your close to me
I kinda wanna know right now
And if i said i like you
Would you love me back tho?"

He end the lyrics with the question. I can feel this song was wrote for me. He put the guitar on the bed still didn't realize i was there. He wipe his tears and began crying again. I can't handle this anymore. I walk to him and tap his shoulder. He turn around and see me quickly wiping his tears again.

"Y-y/n? Wh-what are you doing h-here?" He asked innocently. I look at him and covered my face crying.

"YN!"

"I hate you jacob" i say crying even more.

"H-huh?"

" i hate you, i hate you, i hate you. You never tell me your feelings. I hate you for doing this. I hate you for keep waiting and hurting your heart. I hate you Jacob" i say punching his chest softly.

He grabbed my hand just to pull me into a hug.

" i love you y/n "

I closed my eyes feeling his warm body. He rub my hair and kiss my forehead.

"I still hate you"

"I will wait till you said it back" he said smiling shyly.

"You should know how waiting for someone feels" i said pouting.

"If that a punishment, i accept it willingly"