6- Card ( request )

kinkysartorius so here you go Candace. Im so sorry its kinda late 😂💗 sorry if you dont like it 👌😅

You are on a  holiday with your mom and let's  just say you're that kind of girl who just needs wifi to survive the harsh cold world cold the outernet. kk bai.

Candace POV

"Candace you wanna join me?" My mom yelled at me since I was wearing my  headphone listening to some songs.

"where?" I ask pulling them out.

"To go buy some souvenirs.." She said, grabbing her handbag.

"Oh no its okay, I'll just stay at the hotel." I said looking back at my phone.

"Ok If you wanna go out like walking on the beach, please bring the room card or we can't get in and I've to pay for another card." She warned me again and again.

"Yeah yeah"

I did it before. I left the card in the room once  and we couldn't get in.

"Ok mom ok" I say for the 100th time, shrugging.

After about 30 minutes since she left I started to get bored with my phone. Twitter and instagram are kinda dead. I pushed myself off the bed and looked out at the window. The view is so beautiful. There are couples everywhere walking on the beach. Then something, or someone, caught my eyes. There's this boy is playing with a dog in the sand, when the dog jump onto him. He laughed and it made me smile. That was the cutest thing in the world.

I grabbed my cardigan and walked out the door. I grabbed the card and my phone on the table and left the hotel.

I walked to the beach trying to find the boy. But I can't see him. So I keep walking and sit on the sand looking at the view. I fished my earphones from my pocket but I they're not there.

"Wait wtf I thought I put it here" I say to myself.

"Are you searching for this?" I turn around after I heard the voice. I see that boy I saw just know holding my earphones. He giggled a bit. Oml that was so cute asdfshshskvsjs.

"Omg where did you find them" I say taking it from him.

"You dropped it while walking here. So I just followed you 😅" He say sitting next to me. His dog sat on my left. I patted him while it snuggled up next to me.

"Wow he really likes you." He laughed.

"Thanks" I smile at him.

"Welcome, I'm Jacob btw" He said.

"I'm Candace" I reply.

He didn't say anything after that and just stare into my eyes. He stared into my lips and smiled when he got to see my eyes again. He had the sun reflected in his eyes and the wind on his hair. In no time he started to lean in.

"No" I say quickly making him stop. Whoa easy there tiger.

" I-I'm so sorry" He said rubbing his hand on the back of his neck.

"What's yout name...again?" He smiled shyly.

"Im Candace" You said laughing a little.

"Such a beautiful name, like you" He said smiling.

"Thanks" I say again and kiss his soft cheek. I dont know what I just did. Oh my god I better go now. He look at me with shock in his face.

"woah...What was that for?" He ask.

" Idk, I got to go now Im sorry" I say running away to my hotel.

" W- wait" He yell but I just ignored it and keep running away. Its so embarrassing. What the hell. Why did I kiss him. He might think I like him omg. I go to my room and find the card in my pocket. Wtf wtf wtf where's it. My mom will kill me. I sit on the ground leaning on the door waiting for my mom to kill me.

"Oh I guess you're the girl who just loves to drop everything." Jacob said walking towards me, helping me to stand up. He's holding my card.

"U-uh give it back" I say not to look at his face. I reached out to grab the card but he didn't want to give it.

"You're so careless" He said putting some hair behind my ear.

"Jacob" I said

"no tell me why did you do that?" He ask smirking. Fuck I kiss his cheek. And he still had that smirk. Gods help me.

"I dont know" I say looking away.

"I live near here, yesterday I saw this girl. She's so beautiful. I wanted to meet her again. So I've been at the beach waiting for her. But she didn't even feel like coming out from this room." Jacob say staring into my eyes for a second and started to lean in. before I noticed our lips were connected in a slow but beautiful kiss. When he pulled away he smiled and it was contagious, for I too was smiling.

"You want your card back beautiful?" He ask smirking.

"Give it dumbass" I say

"Here you go princess. I have to go now. Bye" He say giving me the card and walk away. I open the door and notice something at the card. He gave me his number and :

"You're the most beautiful accident that ever happened to me "

Guys I'll be super inactive after this bc my school is starting in 2 days. Someone please burn my school. But I'll try to update 😇 Btw thanks for reading I love you