9 - Angel and Ghost

Your POV
I love Jacob so much. He's my crush since we were 8 years old. But he always ignores me when I try to confess my feeling. I tried so hard until Jacob got boring with that and stop talking to me. He started to find a new friends and make fun of me. But I still love him. I dont care what people will say. I dont want to give up. I will keep saying i love him until i have to leave. Until he say it back with a big smile on his face.

"How do you feel?" My mom ask rubbing my arm. She always ask me that. She's so worry about my heath. She always tells me to care about my health. She stop working just to take care of me. Sometimes she dont want me to go to school just because she's worry.

"Im okay mom" I replied smiling a bit. Im not really happy. Like who's gonna be happy meeting a doctor? Lol. mom start to drive and I just look at the sky.

"Mom" I say starting the convo
"Yes?" She said not looking at me but the road.
"I'll be up there soon" I said ponting at the sky. With that, mom didn't said anything and acting like i never said that.

I put my phone down and stare out of the window until I got a text from Jacob. shook

Jacob : ....
Me : Ugh Jacob?
Jacob : You never told me.
Me : Told you what?
Jacob : Stop pretending.
Me : Jacob what do you mean?
Jacob : Your cancer.
Me : Im.. Im sorry Jacob. I thought you never care.
Jacob : I CARE. I DO.
Me : ...
Jacob : You look so beautiful with the white dress yesterday

Im so confused

Me : but you said I looked like a ghost yesterday.
Jacob : Im wrong. You look beautiful like an angel. You're an angel.
Me : Thank you Jacob.
Jacob : I want to meet you.
Me : We will meet tomorrow:)

I put down my phone and stared out the window again. A tears start rolling down my cheek. Im happy to leave this world before Jacob said he care about me. I rest my head on the window and ask my mom.

"Mom"

"Yes hun?" My mom reply sweetly.

"Whats the different between ghost and angel?" I ask her still in tears.

Mom did not say anything and focused on the road.

"There's no different between ghost and angel, both of them gone away. Gone away Jacob" I say wiping my tears.
_____________________________

I hope you you guys enjoyed this. I really like the last dialog. Some of you guys maybe know I got this idea from Descendant of The Sun . Hehe I really love that movie and Im in love with that part. It really inspired me to do this imagine. Btw thanks for reading I love you guys 💞
-eka