2 - Bestfan?

You and your bestfriend, Jacob are having party at his house. You always had a big crush on him but he never knew. Actually you also have fanpage on instagram but you faked your name so he didn't know it's you. You dont want to tell him because you think it may ruined your friendship and of course you dont want that to happen.

So after everyone went home, you decide on helping him to clean. His parents are not home so there's just you, Jacob and Caroline.

"Hey Y/N, I'll go upstairs and take a shower, and dont go home yet or I will kill you 😤" He say flapping his shirt to.. well, it didn't matter because BOI THAT WAS HOT AF.

"okay fine Sartorius. Hey can you charge my phone" you say giving him your phone. He took it and walked upstairs. You just continue doing your work.

A few minutes later Jacob came down with evil smirk on his face. "wtf wrong with this boy" you said to yourself. He keep staring at you and you started getting anoyyed it and askhim:

"Boy tell me why before I choke you" you say walking to him.

He smirk again making you shiver.

"I saw your lockscreen and other stuff." He whispered in your ear. You were confused for a sec then you remembered that you put his shirtless pic as your lockscreen and you forgot to mute your instagram !!

You immediately covered your red face with your hands. You felt so embrassed right now. Then you heard something at your ear:

"Call me daddy" He whisper.

YOU REALLY LOOKED LIKE A TOMATO NOW !

"JACOB STOP TEASING ME I HATE YOU" you yell at him and he just laughed.

You heard someone walking downstairs and you see Caroline is walking towards you and Jacob.

"Y/n? your face is so red. what's going on here? Jacob?" She ask.

Jacob look at you and laugh.

" Y/n is my fan and she also has-" you quickly put your hands on his mouth, making him shut up. He bit your palms and you quickly remove your hand from there.

He ran away and yelling:

"Y/N PUT MY SHIRTLESS PIC AS HER LOCKSCREEN HAHAHAHAH" He yelled laughing.

" BITCH NO" you say running to catch him

So there you go the 2nd imagine. You like it?
-eka