Chapter 1- School

It's 5am and just like always I wake up to my alarm, so I'll have the time to get ready.
I jump out of bed wearing my underwear and baggy t-shirt. I have to fit in a quick workout. Squats, push-ups, planks, sit-ups, and wall sits.
Time to get dressed, I pull a pair of size 3 ripped skinny jeans out of my dresser, grab a Falling In Reverse band tee and my black combat boots.
Now I'm dressed and it's about 5:37. I need to do my hair and makeup. I take my time straightening my long brown hair. It has to look perfect.
I brush me teeth and moisturize my face. I spend until 6:13 perfecting my makeup. I can't have any mistakes.
I put on my perfume and deodorant. My nails look perfect, since I got them done a few days ago.
I can't eat breakfast today, I have swimming I don't want all of that fat.
While I'm on the bus the girl behind me compliments my perfectly straight hair.
I get to school and go through my first couple classes. I'm an A+ student so it isn't hard.
Now it's time for gym. Holy fucking hell I hate this part of my day.
...
I have to get changed without anyone noticing my scars and I can't afford any type of mishaps in the pool.
...
I go into the bathroom, none of them lock anymore they used to not anymore, it's all so old.
I quickly slip into a cute little one piece. Hiding my little secrets on my stomach.
I walk out wrapped in a towel, the classic 'I'm freezing because I have no body fat.'
I throw my hair up into an adorable messy bun, and walk out into the pool room.
     I sit down on the bench with Jasmine and Andrew. Andrew tells me how much he loves my new bathing suit and I just smile.
     The teacher comes out from the locker room and tells us to get in the pool. It's freezing and my stomach burns, but I push through.
     After we're dismissed I get dressed as quick as I can and put my hair in 2 tight braids. Then I do a really simple makeup look because I just don't have the time.
     During lunch I sit with, Kayla, AJ, Zane, Mariah, Ashley, Tyler, and Kate. I eat 2 oranges I tell them I'm not hungry.
     I stayed after school with Ashley to study for our Spanish test. We don't need studying though. Because we already have everything on the test memorized.
     Then I go home and finish all of my homework.
     But this is when I can drop the fucking act. Why do I go through every single day, pretending to be happy?
     I crawl into bed and message Courtney. I tell her how my day was complete shit. How I only ate two oranges. How my cuts stung so badly in the pool.