Chapter 9: I need air

After weeks and weeks of waiting. I kept on checking everything. my email, my facebook, my twitter, basically everything! Until I got a call..

"Yeboseyo?"

"is this Min Lee?"

"Ne, wae? who's this?!"

"Oh well, annyeonghaseyo! I'm EXO's movie director, we're coming up with the new big movie!"

"Wae?!" I can't think right now.

"I'm calling you, to tell you that you've passed the auditions."

"OMO ARE YOU SERIOUS? OMO OMO OMO!" I started to jump on my bed

"NE! now, we need to make arrangements with you. when do you think you'll be able to meet us? are you okay for this coming Thursday?"

"NE! NE NE! I'M TOTALLY FINE WITH THURSDAY! WHEN DO WE START FILMING?!" I asked

he giggled "I know you're really excited, I am too but take it easy there. we cant start filming right away. we still need you to sign a contract with the movie company, we need to get the whole cast and crew and we need to find the exact place to film the movie."

"DO I GET MY OWN MANAGER?! DO I GET TO MEET EXO?! WHO ELSE IS GOING TO BE IN THE MOVIE?!"

"Well, we have a really big cast!"

"how big?"

"there's EXO, Shinee, F(x) , SNSD, basically the whole SM entertainment family. except for TVXQ they're still busy since they just had their comeback. and yes you will have your own manager. and of course! they're part of the cast so you'll eventually will."

"THANK YOU SOO SOO MUCH! now where are we going to meet?"

"we're going to meet at the SM entertainment building again, see you then! annyeong!"

"Annyeong! kamsahamnida!"

*end of call*

My day has officially been made. Time to tell Sooyoung, she's the only friend I trust. just let me log into facebook!

(The Chat)

Min Lee: "Mihyun-ah xD"

Choi Mihyun: "Ne?"

Min Lee: "I got good news! :D"

Choi Mihyun: "OMO DID YOU?"

Min Lee: "YES OMG I MADE IT!"

Choi Mihyun: "THAT'S AMAZING! WHEN WILL YOU GUYS START FILMING?"

Min Lee: "IDK SOON? xP"

Choi Mihyun: "WHEN YOU MEET THEM, GIVE ME AN AUTOGRAPH FROM KAI. STAY AWAY FROM HIM THO. I GOT MY EYES ON YOU MY DONGSAENG.

Min Lee: LOL DNT WORRY UNNIE-AH!

Choi Mihyun: Well, wish you all the best for the movie! I have to help my Appa around the house. ANNYEONG CHINGU!

(Choi Mihyun is now offline. send message her a message.)

(End of chat)

I guess its time to log off of facebook then. Tuesday, November 30th 2013. The day I got a call from a movie director. Maybe my dreams are actually coming true.