Chapter 7: two tall men & bubble tea

after exiting the building I tried looking for the nearest bus stop. The road is so busy. you'll hear honking drivers, and even speeders. I was completely lost because this is my first time visiting this kind of place. As I continue to walk I see two tall men wearing sun glasses approaching me with bubble tea. I might as well just ask them where the nearest bus stop is.

"Uhm excuse me"

"Yeah?" tall man number 1 replied ((:

"do you know where the nearest bus stop is?" I asked

"well keep walking straight until you see a stop sign. once you see that, turn to your left." tall man number 2 said (;

"ahh, kamsa! wait wait wait." I said

"do you need more directions?"

"oh no I mean, you guys look really familiar. have I met you before?" I asked

both of the guys looked at each other, they were murmuring something but I wasn't able to hear clearly.

"oh we're no one." "strangers infact!"

"are you sure?"

"SEHUN JUST TELL HER!" one yelled

"sehun? wait are you-"

"yes we're members of EXO, Luhan and Sehun. we just went to buy some bubble tea by the small convenient store around the block." Sehun replied

I honestly couldn't breathe. EXO's Sehun is actually talking to me.

"why are you guys wearing sunglasses?" I questioned

"we're one of the most popular boy groups in korea, do you expect us to run to a store without getting caught by fangirls and camera men?- "

"and saesangs" Luhan and Sehun pointed out

"well sorry? anyways I better get going, catch you later some time?" As I looked at a different direction, I turned around and noticed both were gone. I even forgot to tell Sehun his uncle said Hi. Oh sigh. anyways, I followed the directions Sehun gave me. As I walked to the bus stop I sat down on the bench near by, waiting for the bus to come. A few minutes of waiting, the bus finally shows up. I stood up, ready to go inside of the vehicle. As the bus stops, I walk in and see a bus full of other people. I looked around, there was no seats that were available.