2p Germany

" Crap not today! Out of all the days! " I fumbled with my screwdriver trying desperately to fix the broken joint of my prosthetic leg. I let out another frustrated growl, I was supposed to be meeting my friend for drinks in an hour. I had to hop on one leg to the garage to find my wheelchair. I was already done up with a little make up and my hair was in a loose bun. But my screw for my knee joint decided to break and cause the whole leg to crap out on me.

I sat in my chair wheeling myself to my room, thank god there is no stairs in my apartment. I grabbed my purse and switched out of my shorts to a pair of jeans and rolled up the pant flap just below where my leg tapered off.

My phone began to buzz, the caller ID was my friend. I picked up and she started chewing my ear off.

" Where are you? You're never late! I got a cute guy here with his friend and I've been talking you up girl. "

"Um...I'll be there soon, I just having some leg troubles. " I didn't have a chance to explain before she piped up again.

" Girl stop worrying about your leg, you're hot! Wear something that shows off your chest. Because I think you're going to be taking this hunk home tonight. " she practically sang before hanging up.

" Well damn. " I sighed.

I wheeled myself to my car and opened my back door and folded my chair and put it in side and then shuffled over to the drivers side. Once I was on the road I grew nervous of meeting this guy my friend is trying to hook me up with. I pulled up to the club and the valet service provider was at my door.

" Evening miss. " he greeted.

" Hello, can you do me a little favor? I need you to get my wheelchair from the back. "

" Certainly miss. " he got my chair and I gave him my keys once I was in.

" Here you go. " I smiled handing him a few bucks.

" Thank you. Is there anything else I can help you with miss? "

"Nah, I got it from here. " I wheeled myself to the entrance and the bouncer let me. I really liked this place, I knew the owner and its wheelchair accessible, sort of. I tried to push my way through the croud of grinding bodies. I was finally at the bar and was checking my phone to see if I got any texts.

" (name)!"

My friend came from running over to me, already a little tipsy. " Took you long enough, I though you would never show up! "

" Leg troubles. " I halfheartedly laughed.

" I see. But no worries, now he can see down your shirt. " she wiggled her eyebrow suggestively. I frown and hit her leg in a joking manner.

" Who is this guy you're playing match maker with? " She didn't have to answer when two men came over and one wrapped his arm around my friends waist.

" Hey babe why did you run off? " This guy was good looking and had that bad boy vibe. With dark aviator sunglasses perched atop his dark, rust colored hair and a pair of ripped jeans and a white plain tee under his leather jacket. Not to mention the tattoos and piercing.

" Oh (name) this is Allen. Allen, (name). " she kissed his cheek and guestured between you to him and vice versa.

" So your the the famous (name)? Your friend here told us all about you. " he smirked and extended his hand to shake.

" Everything? " I quirked a brow my friend. " All good things I hope. " I laughed as I took his hand.

" And (name) this is Lutz. He's from Germany and is moving into town. Now I'll leave you two alone, bye! " she then ran off dragging Allen along to the dance floor. I finally took a good look at Lutz, he was indeed good looking. Really well built and strong features, one little scar ran under his cheek and a few others on his arms. He wore a tight black plain tee and a pair of wash out jeans.