The Meeting

At Dawn,The Six walk to the next village,Arriving at the Tavern,Finding a Qrow-looking Girl at the Counter,Shot Glasses Being Picked up,Then Set down. It was Plume. "Oh,Hey guys,Dad. I knew you'd Make it...With few Casualties." Plume said,Smiling,Slightly Slurring from the Whiskey. "Yeah,yeah,Plume,You know your way around Her castle. And you can summon Yin and Yang with the Summoning Words Your mom Taught you."

"Yeah,well,I was never a Good Soldier in Uncle's Army,Like he Wanted me to be. But You and Mom Wanted me to Be Who I wanted to be,So I chose a Huntress for Hire." Plume Gave Qrow Whiskey,Smiling,"Go on,I can put it on my Tab." Grillby Sighed,The Deer Faunus Huffing as He Washed Dishes. Qrow Gladly Took the Glass and Drank from it,Plume Smiling,"Ren,Nora,Jaune." She Greeted,Then came to Ruby. "Hey Cousin,"

"Hey,Ruby." They Exchange a Hug and a Bright Smile,"Ya know,I'm workin' on her.."

"Who??"

"Your Reference with your Outfit. Saying her name is like Saying a Bad Word." She looked at Qrow,Smirking,Qrow Chuckling. "Yeah...Right...well...Tia's at Atlas,Being an Very Commanding Commander and Bossing James Around." Plume Giggled,Along with Ruby and Jade. "Don't forget Protecting Weiss from Whitely and Her Father.Both are Jackasses...Never leave me Alone in a Room with Whitely...it's not pretty." She mumbles to Jade. Jade Snirked,Looking Away Real Quick,Before Returning her Gaze forward. "Oh,by the Way,We might Run Into Scorpion on the Way,Maybe Metal Legs and Telekenisis Lady too." Plume said,Shrugging,"Who knows?" She Exited the Tavern,Six Following in Suit as Plume went to a Pokémart,Buying Multiple Things,Saying Goodbye,And Exiting before Going to the Pokécenter. "Hello,Plume. Rough day?"

"Hey Nurse Joy,Yeah,Pretty Rough,Mind Healing my Peeps for the Road?" Plume Handed Nurse Joy 7-8 Pokeballs. "Of course." Nurse Joy Put Six on the Platform,Gave those to her Before Placing the Other two onto it. She Latched them Onto the Small Clips on her Suspenders,Along with The Other two Handed to her,And Turned to the Six. "All ready to Hit the Road," She Tossed Three Pokéballs and Klein,Sorain,and Sans Popped out,Plume Feeding them their Beans and Giving them Affection,Klein Holding back Moans,Sorain Smiling as Plume Rubbed her Bow,and Sans Chuckling as She Poked his Stomach.

"C'mon,Lets Hit the Road." Jade said,Chuckling at Plume and her Crew.