The Fighter

Jade had settled down with Team RJNR,Cleaning her Blade,Thinking back to Tyrian and the Fight. Ruby sat Beside her and Looked up,"Jade?"

"What?" Jade hissed at her own Harsh Voice. Ruby sighed,"Well..Can you At least talk to us? We can't read your Mind. We don't want to Leave you alone because we Care and...well...We just don't Want you to Hold a Grudge on that Tyrian Guy. Look on the bright side! You have us!"

"Yeah...I know,Rubes...I know..." Jade Resumed Cleaning her Blade as Ruby Watched,Curious. "Look..." Jade started,Stopping her Cleaning Process,"If I get Caught and Pushed to Say where you Four are going,Go on without me...Think you can Do that?"

"But you WON'T get Caught!"

"It's an If,Rubes. Promise me you Will."

"Why..?"

"I'd be Lying if I said I wouldn't be a Traitor then,Ya know." Jade smiled a Little bit,Cleaning her Blade and Sharpening it to a Sharp Point. "I...I promise."

"Good,Cause Trouble is coming in Five...........Four.........Three..........Two.......one...." As if on Cue,Something Comes and Attacks,Jade First to Respond,a Grimm Cut in Half,Eyes Dark with Anger but It Fades as She stands Up from her Battle Stance,"Keep an Eye,someone,Please?" She went to her Bed roll,Going to Sleep. Everything seemed So perfect that Night,No one Interrupting their Sleep.

The Next Day,They Arrived in a New Village,Got Food,Water,Some Help of Directions since SOMEONE THREW THE MAP AWAY! "Hey,Jaune?"

"Huh?"

"Where's the Map?"

"Uhhhhhh..."

"Knew it." Jade smirked,"Guess Where we Are and the First Two don't Count."

"Still Don't know.." Jade Rolled her Eyes...

"Dumbasses..."