Chapter 3

I got up and looked at my clock. It was already seven. My bus comes in ten minutes! I quickly got changed, ran outside, grabbed a Rice Krispie, and ran out the door. I sprinted to the bus stop. I got there just before the bus came. 

I got on the bus. No one was there.

"Uhh... sir, I think I'm on the wrong bus."

"No, your not."

The man turned around. Surely enough, it was the guy from yesterday.

"What is it this time? And where are my friends?" I asked.

"Don't worry. Your friends are fine. I sent some of my, umm... friends to get them," he replied. 

"Where are we going?"

"It is classified."

"Of course it."

He sat back into the driver's seat. I sat in one of the seats. I took out my phone and texted in the group chat. I asked where they were. No response. That's weird. They always have their phones on them.

"Uh, sir, are we almost there?"

He turned around slowly. His eyes were red.

"Umm... you feelin' okay?" I asked.

He leaped out of the seat and flashed out a knife. He trusted at my chest. I avoided his thrust and knocked the blade out of his hands. How I did this? I have no idea. I grabbed the blade and stabbed him. He instantly disintegrated into golden dust. I suddenly remembered that the bus was still moving. I hopped into the driver's seat. I slammed the brakes and the bus came to a halt.

"Well, that was fun," I said.

I got out of the bus. The guy in the suit was there.

"Alright, if you're going to attack me, then let's get it done with."

"I'm not going to attack you," the guy said, "that was a test."

"A test!? I could've been killed!"

"That was just the first test."   

"What do you mean 'first test'?"