Rapmon x (Y/N)

I break things but not your heart

I was walking around the house searching for my boyfriend KIM NAMJOON. I went to the kitchen but he's not there, then after seconds of thinking of where on earth is he, I heard a loud 'Bang!' Coming from outside of our house, I ran out side and saw my boyfriend with a worried face while looking at me and the window, yes, he broke the window again... the last time he broke a window was last week... he broke the same window as last week.

"Kim Nam Joon! When will you stop destroying things in our house!" I said with an annoyed tone,

He lowered his head and looked down.

" Sorry jagiya, I didn't mean it, I was plannning to fix the light but I fell down the stairs and ended up holding that same window" he told me.

" what?! You almost fell? Omo!" I said while hugging him.

" I thought you will break up with me because I keep on destroying things in our house.." he said while hugging me back, tighter that my hug. Tears began streaming down his face.

" I'm sorry, I'm not mad..." I said while wiping his tears. " and why would I break up with you?! I love you okay?" I said comforting him.

" I love you too jagi, I'm sorry again..." he said.

I gave him a peck.

" it's okay, as long as you're okay.." I said and we went inside to prepare some food to eat.

After we're done eating he spoke.

" I promise babe, there's a huge possibility that I can break everything but I can never break your heart" he kissed me and hugged my arm leaning his head on my shoulder. We spent the whole day cuddling since it's his day off.