Ch.22

The next Day- after exercising .

Today was the day we go full character. Outfit  ,set attitude.I was really tired. I didn't sleep last night. I just couldn't sleep feeling that guilty. Last night their was this feeling in the back of my head that Hayes will hate me. And yet I feel like he, won't care. Like he doesn't love me anymore.he just isn't himself anymore. Is it me?

My actor was wearing ripped skinny jeans , a wolverine shirt her hair down and black converse.

Hayes was wearing jeans an ac/dc shirt and hid hair spiked.

Why we looked so emo ? I don't know.

The first scene started out with me on my way to school. So I walked down the set as if I was waiting for someone. Hayes runs up from behind me "hey, I'm Louise. Nice to meet you." He had to act like we just met.

"I'm Karla."I said bitchy. I had to act like I didn't like him. Like I didn't know we were going to be making out tomorrow on set. Infront if all cast and  crew. Including Grayson. I don't the K he remembers because he was acting super chill this morning.  Like nothing happened last night. Like he didn't fail at fingering me.

(Take that L bitch. 😂👌)

On set me and Hayes  acted like I had to show him around school. And after school he walked me "home."

It was weird because he wasn't looking me into the eyes like he usually did. I hate that he is acting so different Ughhh. 

I hate guys. And their being complected.

I just want to sleep.

And eat.

Fries.

Anyways. 🍦........  

We were undressing and packing g up for the day. I was in my bra and underwear when muscular worm hands wrapped around my waist from the back.

I turned around to see Grayson with the biggest grin.

"Get off me!"I say pushing him off.

"I thought you liked me?"he says sincerely shocked.

"I have a fucking boyfriend!" I say using my shirt to cover my bra and underwear.

Oh my god. This sucks.

"Can we just talk?"he asks slyly

"How about when I'm NOT HALF NAKED !!" I say pushing him away.

After he left a few minutes later Gaye's walks in.

"Hey babe. "I tried acting normal.

"Hey"he said  grubbing  an apple .

"You ,OK?" I ask hoping he will take to me .

"Yea, I'm fine. "He said leaving the room.

Really? Your sure acting like a boyfriend. Uggghhh.

You know what. This isn't going to slide.

I put my clothes on then grab Grayson.

"OK , let's talk." I say sitting next to him.

"OK?"he says sitting  up right. 

"You start. "I say playfully pushing him

"I'm sorry I was high. I don't know what was going on. " he says

"It's OK. You want to help make it up to me?"I say plotting a devious plan.

"OK? What do I need to do?"gray says listening closely.

--------

BTW Sam is about to be a total bitch for the next chapters. But it's your perspective if Hayes or Sam are in the wrong.

Vote and comment !!❤😏