Ch.27

Later that day.

Hayes and I walked into work together for the first time in forever. We went into my trailer and watched TV while cuddling on the couch. 

We had just finished the episode of American Horror story's when Grayson walks in.

"OK, so purple or orange?" He asks holding up two different shirts.

"Eww neither. Their both ugly. Get the one you left here a few days ago. It's on the chair. "I said to the neatly folded stack if clothes that I washed for Grayson since his hotel doesn't have a washer and dryer.

"Oh, thanks. "He says removing his shirt and putting on the other one.

I made sure to look away while grey changed so Hayes wouldn't get mad. I mean I don't think he would, but just in case.

"Did I grow?" Grayson asks.

I turn my head to see him in a really tight shirt.

"Um, no. I think that is Hayes's shirt. "I say scratching my arm.

"Oh, sorry man. "He says taking it off.

I turn my head back to Hayes.

"You alright?" I ask to Hayes.

"Oh, Yea I'm good. " he says turning off his phone.

"Oh, alright. "I snuggle up next to him and he puts his arm around me.

"Sorry to ruin the mood, but you have practise in 20 minutes. "Grayson says looking at his click on his phone.

"Alright. I gotta change. "I say liking at Grayson.

Grayson gets up and walks over to Hayes's trailer where I'm sure Ethan is.

I took my shirt off to change into my hack yoga shirt.

"Hold on, you must be crazy."Hayes says getting up.

"What?"I say looking around like something happened.

"What is this?"he points at my chest.

"Boobs?"  I say smirking.

"What is wrong with them?"he says fake upset.

"What? What's wrong with-"I say looking at my boob's in the mirror as I get interrupted by Hayes.

"No, their are no hickeys on then." He says hugging me from behind. As he hold my boob's.

"Not my fault...."I say biting my lip.

"This is a serious problem. " he says as he starts to kiss my neck.

"Hayes!" I let out a soft moan as he stirs me around and sticks kissing me.

I jump into his arms. My ass in his hands. He sets me on the bed as I lay back. He starts giving me soft hickeys all over my chest.

A few minutes later Grayson bangs on the door. Not coming in because he probably guessed what was happening. But told us it's time to get to set.

We quickly got ready to get in the set. We left and got to the art together. Today was the makeup scene. Karla and Louis were high in the scrips to we had little vaporizers disguised as a joint. We started the scene. We were"in the basement" getting High when Hayes starts looking at me all sexual. And to be honest I was really turned on.

I but my lip and crawled onto the bed where he was sitting with his legs crossed. I star Tex kissing him slowly but it turned out to be a makeout. I don't know about him, but I was really kissing him.

"Cut!! Perfect. Now get under the covers. Cue the lights from the window. Cuddle up and act like you've just woke up from the craziest night if your life!but your hungover. So it's not that great , anyways. ACTION!!"

we started the scene and woke up ,basically like every morning. Just not hungover. 😂

---------

Thanks for 700+ reads.

Vote and comment. 😊✨❤

😊😁😄😍😘❤😻😹💫✨🐳