1- Leo

It had been three years since the incident. The one where the gamers were sucked into that horrible game. Some of them vowed to never play it again, and Claire was one of those people. When her younger brother Leo discovered Town of Salem, he became obsessed and played it every chance he got. Claire was always concerned about it, after all she had almost died because of the game. But regardless, she only refused to join him.

It was a normal day after school, and Claire was headed home. She had been planning to game with her friends that afternoon, and was in a bit of a rush. Parker was going to show up later, as his computer was still being repaired. Walking into her home, Claire dropped her backpack and headed in to get online. Logging into Minecraft, she heard a knock on the door.

Claire walked over and opened the door. Parker stood on the other side, and Leo was beside him.

"He was walking home when I got to the neighborhood," he said. "So I caught up to him and we got here at the same time."

Claire nodded, and Leo and Parker both stepped inside, dropping their backpacks. Leo immediately ran to his computer, getting online and logging in to Town of Salem. Parker flinched when he saw this, but Claire gave him a comforting smile.

"Hey, I know that game still haunts you. Just try to think of something else, okay?" She told him, and he nodded.

"Thanks. I needed the encouragement." He told her, walking into the room full of computers.

Parker plopped down in front of one monitor, and Claire sat down across from him, facing the wall. They both started to pull up their browsers, and were going to join Adam's call.

At the same time, Leo had started cheering since he had won as a jester.

Adam was enthusiastic and so we're Hazel, Tom, and Skye as the gamers began to chat. This time, instead of Town of Salem, each of them were logging into Minecraft. All except Hazel, who was still not afraid to play the game. She had been playing with Leo at the time, and was complaining about how he had killed the last Mafia on her team.

"C'mon Leo! Why'd you kill Pancake? He was the last one!" She exclaimed, sighing. "Oh well, no use in being a bad sport"

"Maybe we can do another game. Then you might win a round or two today"

"Hey!"

Claire laughed, glancing at her brother. He's lucky Hazel isn't here right now! She thought, before turning back to her minecraft game.

It was about a half hour later when it happened. Leo, sitting beside her, cried out and fainted on the spot, before he vanished into thin air. Parker did the same, as the other people on the call as well as Claire began to panic.

"It's just like three years ago! What's going on?!" She exclaimed, trying to shake Parker awake. He vanished just like her brother, before she too cried out and a very familiar darkness took hold once more.