-1-

-1-

Being an adult is never easy for anyone. But for Olive Maher it's something she's never had to think about. She grew up in a big house with rich parents and everything a kid could ever ask for. Her parents weren't around much. But she still loved them with all her heart. Olive's maid and servants did everything for her. She never had to do a thing for herself. She relied on her parents' staff.

So for Olive to think about being out on her own or losing her family it wasn't something she was looking forward to at all. Olive's parent had both grown up poor. Living in commission houses and working on the streets wasn't something they wanted for their family but when they realised just how much their daughter relied on the money and staff they wanted to change that.

Brett and Jenna wanted Olive to find her own way in life. They wanted olive to choose between the money or her family and they only gave her two months to decide and on the day of her 18th birthday she would have to make her decision. Family or Riches?

Olive was a shy, insecure girl with no skills at all. Except for spending money of course. She only just managed to pass finish school with the help of her tutor. So if she choose to leave and try to find her own way how was she going to get a job and keep it? She didn't know the answer to that. Every day up until her birthday Olive spent all her time trying to decide.

Could she live without her family and still have enough money to last a life time or would losing her family be too much for her to handle?

---Chapter dedicated to blakleyerin31 for the amazing book cover!---

A/N: I will be posting a chapter once a week maybe twice if I feel super awesome and write heaps. The chapter will be about 700 hundreds words each. (I know that's not much sorry) Please recommend my book to your friends and please vote and commentto get it more reads. To anyone that shares my book or write me an awesome review somewhere I will dedicate a chapter to you and if you happen to have any books of your own I will add them to my library and read them when I have some spare time. Thanks for reading xox