@ 11 !!

My eyes flutter open because of the sunlight streaming inside my room . I slowly open my eyes to see a very unfamiliar room . Blinking my eyes I get up slightly to see Chandu sleeping but he has a frown on it .

After seeing him I realise that I'm in my sasuraal and today is my first day . But no one called me to do any rituals . May be my cold mother in-law doesn't accept me as her daughter in-law ...... Good for her because I'm going to leave for London in 6 months .

I take a look at my mobile for a second and get up with a jerk . It's already 9 for God's sake and I'm already late . Getting up fast , I take my clothes from the bag  and rush to bathroom .

Soon I finish getting ready and I make sure to cover my mangalsutra with the scarf around my neck . Well , no one in the college knows about my marriage . It's only family that knows and I don't want everyone to know about my marriage .

I give another look.at chandu to see him still sleeping With a fRown . What's wrong with this guy ? Frowning in slEep . It is then I notice that sun rays are falling on his face and disturbing his peaceful slumber .

Shaking my head because of his laziness , I go and close the windows and put curtains to it . Soon his frown is replaced by a smile . A smile that can do wonders with girl's bodies .

Without pondering on mY thoughts more , I go downstairs to see no one . This house looks so silent . Where are uncle and aunty ?

I look around to see atleast one person but not finding anyone I make my way to kitchen to make something for my breakfast . I start making an omlete when I hear Lakshmi kaaki's voice .

If you wanted anything you should have told me madam ...
It's fine kaaki . Anyways call me Anu . Madam makes me feel old . I tell and she nods .

Accha , kaaki where are aunty and uncle ? I ask her and she sighs . Well ! Sir , has already left for work and madam is sleeping .

Sleeping ? Is she well . I ask her worried . Though my mother in-law gave me cold shoulder , I cannot forget courtesy .....

Yes Madam , err... I mean Anu , she's alright . She usually wakes up at 11 .
Wow ! I've got a cool sasumaa waking up at 11 .

Okay then , I'm getting late . Saying that I have my breakfast really quick and start heading to my college .

Once I reach college , I make my way to Administration block and take all the needed documents for me to join my internship in Murti Technologies .

Well ! Bhai has gifted me an internship in Iyer industries but I want to do something on my own so I applied in Murti Technologies and got selected   .

After thanking the administrator for granting me permission and other certificates I make my way to our usual hangout spot .