Lies

Chandu's pov :-

I'm sorry Anu , I say back hugging her while she keeps cutting the vegetables showing her murder instincts of me on veggies .

She frees herself from me and puts all ingredients in pan while I pull her close to me again .

She starts adding red chillies in them which burns my eyes .

I somehow manage to off the gas stove and pull her out of kitchen .

She keeps struggling and doesn't speak to me . I'm not leaving you till you forgive me , I say giving her my puppy eyes .

You are seeking forgiveness ? Why she asks in a calm tone . How can this girl be so calm while I'm thinking so many possibilities of her anger and seeking her forgiveness for my lie .

I should've told you , I whisper but I'm sure she heard me because of the silence surrounding us .

You don't consider me as a friend and that's why you didn't tell me . I thought we were friends but friends don't lie and friends definitely don't break each other's trust .

I sigh . I though you would be ashamed of me , I say looking down .

When my friends came to know that my dad has disowned me , my friends also started going away saying they their image would spoil being with me and this girl here , instead of leaving me she's getting angry because I didn't inform her about my work . My work as a mechanic in the lane near by because I thought she might get disappointed in me .......

Anu's pov :-

Ashamed of him ? Really ? This idiot who happens to be my husband definitely needs a reality check .

Why would you assume that I'm ashamed of you ? If anything I'm proud of you that you know your responsibilities and you're willing to work for it .

Always remember this Chandu that no work is big or small it's the dedication we show towards our work and also keep it in mind that I'm your wife and not those bimbos or chicks who were after you for your money , saying this I go to our room and sleep .

It was in the evening when I went to market with aunty that I noticed Chandu repairing a car . He didn't work in some assistant mechanic in some showroom instead he worked in a shed . At that moment I was upset . Upset not because Chandu is working there . Upset because he didn't trust me enough to tell me about his work place .

Somehow he noticed me there with aunty beside me but behaved as if he doesn't know Me and continued doing his work while I left from there .

It was only minutes later did he return home and started convincing me while I didn't know if I should shout at him or give him my silent treatment . Navya always told me that bhai prefers her screaming over her silent treatment and they are my ideal couple .

Couple ? Am I thinking of a permanent future with him ? Will he accept me ?

I mean this is India , here a man can have 'n' number of affairs irrespective of his marital status but a female should be pure . A hypocritic society . But I had never thought of marrying not after knowing that my own dad had betrayed my mom . So I started living like a tomboY and had one night stands . It was no big deal for me but now , I don't know if he can accept me with my past .......

Suddenly I feel someone tickling my feet . Hahaha stop saying this I get up to see a plate of food on side table of bed . I look at him raising my eyebrows suddenly remembering my anger at him .

I made the food watching the YouTube channel . Now please don't stay angry at me anymore . I promise to never ever lie to you plz ......

Seeing his effort for seeking my sorry I couldn't hold linger and I give in .

Okay ! But the next time you lie you'll not like the consequences
Mr Chandrasekhar , I warn seriously .

I wouldn't repeat my mistake , your hIghness he bows in front of me taking my breath away for I don't know which time in that day ..........