Goodbye letter

Letter addressed to me:
Lucy,
I'm sorry you're having to read this. I love you. All of it was just to much and I couldn't handle it anymore. I'm not enough im not worth anything. There is no point in life anymore for me. I want to die with at least one good thought so I thought i would quit while im ahead. You are my one good thought. You were there when no one else was. You are my everything and im so sorry that you just lost your everything. I know we wanted a life together, but if im not happy now with you there is no way i could ever be happy because you're the best that anyone can do. You're and amazing girl with so much talent and strength. I know this is going to be rough on you, but you will make it through unlike i did. One day, if the heavens do exist, then we will once again be together and this time we will be together forever. I hope you never forget me because i know i will never forget you. I know this was you're worst fear and nightmare but in reality its not, I wasn't who you thought i was. I wasn't cute or romantic. I was just a depressed jerk who is only waiting to die. And I couldn't wait any longer. I had to go and im so sorry that i had to. I will die thinking of you and only you. I'm putting a picture of you smiling in my jean pockets so hopefully i can have it forever. You will be forever with me. Thank you for all your kind loving words.
With so much love,
Daniel