Chapter Fifteen

Two months later ----

The letter had been wrote to six alphas. there was no word that Colin or Janine had been seen. Alpha Johnson and Luna Minx where upset with no news. Though they didn't send out search parties. They held out hope that the pair would return.

King Jaxson took his family home to Stoon River. Esarosa and Aeliana where separated. Both girls felt alone. Esarosa had lost her closest friend.

****

Aeliana's POV

"But dad I want to go back to the Porcupine Pack." I said whinnying a bit. I usually got my own way. I didn't know why this time I wasn't.

We had left the Porcupine Pack just after Christmas. Esarosa got me a beautiful heart pendant on a gold chain. What was funny is I got her the identical one.

"Aeliana I said no." was all my father said. Than he waved his hand and dismissed me. I wasn't having any of that.

I threw a temper tantrum. I am seventeen years old and was never told no.

"But daddy....." I didn't get a chance to say anymore

"Aeliana Lynn Black I said no. And if I have to repeat myself you will be sent to your room for a week. Do I Make Myself Clear?"

I nodded my head and stomped away. I was already forming a plan in my head. I wanted to see my mate.

~~~~

Esarosa's pov

Two months have passed. I feel alone. I know I am not alone I have a lot of friends now. Cody and Julia have been extremely nice to me. Alex has also been hanging out with me. I am helping him to find his mate. He turns sixteen in two weeks. So we will have all summer to look. (Alex is a year younger than Esarosa)

"Hey Esarosa. why are you eating lunch by yourself?" Alex asked me as he set his lunch tray down beside me.

"I was doing some work. Didn't want to bug you guys." I replied smiling.

"You don't bug me. Never have. I always thought it was cool that you have orange eyes. Though I wonder why you wear contacts?" he asked me looking into my blue eyes with a frown.

"The humans here don't need to know I am different." I said my voice barely above a whisper.

"I bet most of them would think it was really cool contacts." Alex said making me blush slightly.

I had been drawn more and more to Alex since he was given the title of future alpha. He really was a kind hearted boy.

'Esarosa. I can hear Onyx calling out to us.' Nadia said to me.

'Is she ok? is Aeliana ok?' I said feeling a pain I couldn't understand.

'I don't know. I will try and talk back with her.' Nadia said. I felt Nadia close off our connection.

"Alex can I ask you something?"

"Sure what is it?" he asked taking a bite of his sloppy joe

"Does your wolf feel pain from others?"

He stopped eating and seemed to be lost in thought. Than he answered "no. I don't. I asked Jacob (Alex's wolf) about it and he hasn't felt anything either. Should I ask mom about it?" he asked.

He seemed concerned so I said "no it's ok I will ask her after school."

"You are coming back to my house?" Alex asked me cheerfully. The concern from earlier was gone. Now he was happy to hear I would be at the pack house.

"Yup mom is working in Wadena again. She is going to be gone two weeks this time."

Ever since Colin and Janine ran away and were banded a rogue. The pack decided that every time my mom left for more than a day I was to be at the pack house.

Alex clapped his hands. "What makes you so happy?" a familiar male voice asked.

"Esarosa is going to be at the pack house for two weeks." Alex said.

"Awesome. We can all go for a run than." The male voice said sitting down on the other side of Alex.

I looked up and saw Cody and Julia both sitting down. "Hello Esarosa." Julia said.

"Hi Julia." I replied.

I put all my work back into backpack and focused on talking with the group. We had been chatting awhile when the bell rang.

"I will see you after school. Did you drive today?" Alex asked me.

"I did. Can I catch a ride with you back to the house?" he asked me.

"Sure." I replied smiling. I usually drove Alex home when I stayed at the pack house.

"Thank you. See you later." he said walking off to his class.

"We have gym." Julia said taking Cody's hand and linking her arm with mine.

I groaned I hated gym. I had so many scars and hated everyone seeing them.

~~~~~~~~

After school

I gave Alex a ride home and parked my moms car. I gathered up my school stuff and went into the pack house.

I was met with someone's fist to my face. I didn't get much of a time to react when I felt a sharp pain in my neck. My world went dark. I heard was an evil laugh. I didn't know who it was.

I very last thing I heard was Nadia scream 'help' than she to went still. I couldn't feel her anymore.