Chapter Eighteen

Aeliana's POV

I finally managed to get my dad to allow me to head back to the Porcupine pack. I was excited to see Esarosa. I wanted to tell her we are mates.

The limo had pulled up in front of the huge pack house and stopped. I saw Alex come out to greet me. He looked really sad.

My door opened and a hand was held out to me. I took the hand and was helped out of the limo by the driver.

"What's wrong alex?" I asked the future alpha.

"It's Esarosa. Come dad wants to talk to you." he said turning to walk back into the house.

I followed him up the stairs and into the house. He led me to alpha Johnson's office and knocked on the door. "Enter." We heard.

Alex opened the door and we walked inside. I saw Dr. Lowell there as well and it looked like she had been crying. Her cheeks were streaked red.

'Onyx. Can you sense Nadia?' I asked my wolf.

I felt Onyx reach out and than whimper 'she isn't here. and there is a lot of anger and sorrow here.'

'What do you mean?' I asked her back.

'Maybe you should pay attention. I think something has happened to our mate.' Onyx said. I could feel her anger rising.

I focused back on everyone else. "Now that we are all here. I have some sad news." Alpha Johnson said. He paused to look at everyone gathered in his office. I looked around also and saw Dr. Lowell, Alex, Cody and Julia, and another male wolf I didn't recognize. Plus myself and alpha Johnson.

Alpha Johnson cleared his throat and than continued. "Esarosa has went missing. She was last seen parking her car in the garage. Her school back pack was in the door step. There was some blood but not enough to indicate a bad wound. Two of our best trackers searched for two days and couldn't find anything. All the trails stopped at the highway. All we can presume is she was put into a vehicle." Alpha Johnson paused again and looked at the guy I didn't recognize. He nodded and stepped forward.

"I am Seth. I was one of the trackers. I followed three different scents other than Esarosa's. I am not certain but two of the scents seemed familiar. I believe that those scents were Colin and Janine's." There was several deep growls at what Seth had said. I looked at dr. Lowell and saw that her fangs were down. She shook her head though and her fangs disappeared. She than looked at alpha Johnson "I am sorry." She said.

Alpha Johnson looked at her "I am sorry Jennie. I promised you I would protect your daughter. I have failed." He said bowing his head to her.

"Where do you think they have taken her? if it was them that is." I asked. I didn't like all the tension. It was really thick. Especially with an angry vampire in the room. Everyone was on guard. Even though I am pretty sure dr. Lowell would never hurt anyone here.

All eyes focused on me "that we are unsure of. There had been no word from anyone. Nobody has seen them." Alpha Johnson said.

I looked at him and than with out much thought I said "well someone has obviously seen them. If your tracker is correct there was three scents. That means that they are with someone."

"I did pick up on three different scents other than Esarosa's." Seth said. I looked at him and saw he was a bit upset with what I had said.

"I didn't mean any disrespect. But I am curious who was it?"

Everyone was silent.

<><><><><>

Esarosa's moms POV

I was still shocked. It has been a week since Colin and Janine have brought my daughter back. I wanted to hold her and comfort her. I was so angry and hurt when my mate and the alpha said that my daughter had been dealt with.

I didn't care that she was a white wolf. She was beautiful. I liked the name that the vampire princess has given her. Esarosa.

I was lost in my thoughts when my mate came up behind me.

"Josh you shouldn't sneak up on me." I said to him.

He laughed "sorry Rebecca. what are you thinking so heavily about?"

"The prisoner." Was all I replied.

Josh growled. "That thing in there is not our daughter. She is dead. So will that thing."

I growled back at him "that thing in there is a person. And havin her here will cause a war. Nobody will forgive us for what we have done. We left a child for dead. I left my baby in your hands. I am a horrible mother. And now our daughter, Emily is dead. That girl in there maybe ours but she was raised and renamed. I should have figured it out earlier. Esarosa means white wolf."

I was to busy yelling at my mate and growling at him that neither one if us heard Colin or Janine walk up. I did hear them laughing and chuckling.

Than the little devil said "josh you were right. Rebeca is weak." Than he walked right up infront of me "are we going to have a problem with you? or should we lock you up also?"

I nearly smacked the arrogant boy but I refrained. I was ordered not to harm him. I could go against my alpha even if I wanted to.

I growled at the boy instead. That only made him laugh harder. Than he turned and walked away. "I am going to have a little chat with my old friend."

[][][][][][][][][][]

The meaning of the name Esarosa

The name Esarosa originated from a Comanche tribe in Native America and it means 'white wolf'. Esarosa is often used as the first female's name and it is pronounced as 'Ee-sah-'rose'-a' with seven letters and 4 syllables.