Chapter Thirty Three

Esarosa's POV

I got up to Aeliana's room and her parents were inside. I knocked lightly on the open door. "May I come in?" I asked when they all turned and looked at me.

"Of course dear." Queen Elena said smiling at me.

I smiled at her endearment it felt.... right.

"Esarosa can I ask you something?" Aeliana asked me.

"Ya sure" I replied walking into her room and sitting beside her on the bed.

My mom had come in as well.

"What kind of wolf are you?" She asked.

I looked at her and she had curiosity in her eyes.

I smiled warmly. "I am a ghost wolf. My biological mother, Rebecca, and my sister Monique are also ghost wolves. They are tan coloured. I am supposed to be stronger because I am a white ghost wolf."

Aeliana stared at me. "Really?" she asked.

I smiled wider "guess so. I haven't tried to walk threw walls or mask my scent or turn invisible. So honestly I don't know. But I have been thinking about how Monique had gotten into my cell. Especially when it was locked."

"Can you tell me what is Rebecca's maiden name?" king Jaxson asked.

I shook my head no. "She is downstairs though with Monique and a James guy."

"I will go look for her. Come my dearest. I think we should have a talk with Rebecca." king Jaxson said taking his wife's hand.

She smiled and kissed Aeliana's forehead. "See you later honey."

"Bye mom and dad."

"Do you mind if I join you?" my mom asked the pair.

They both said "no problem" and soon they all left.

I felt Aeliana's hand on my leg. I looked down at her and smiled. Than I leaned down and kissed her. It was soft and gentle. I didn't want to get her all worked up.

I was surprised when she kissed me back. She lightly nipped my bottom lip making me gasp. I felt her smile than I felt her tongue lace with mine. The taste of her was amazing. She tasted like vanilla cupcakes with a hint of mint.

I moaned. And her one hand travelled up my shirt. I broke the kiss. "Not ...right now. You ...still aren't ....better." I said slightly dazed and out of breath.

She looked dazed. Her eyes were glossy and her lips were swollen. She blinked a couple of time than pouted. That only made me want to kiss her again. She really looked beautiful.

"But I want you" she said sounding a bit hurt.

"Not right now. Please lets get you better first. Than we can be together." I said lightly touching the inside of her leg.

She smiled but I could tell she was still pouting.

"Alright. but I promise you when the Dr says I am ok. ....." She allowed her words to trail off. And that filled my mind with a lot of erotic thoughts.

I smiled slyly at her. "Deal." I said.

Her eyes sparkled with delight. I looked at the clock on her table. "Shoot I have a meeting in fifteen minutes. I have to go."

She sighed "ok."

I kissed her again and than headed to the giant hall across from the pack house. This was were the pack meetings were held. I had to reassure the pack that things were ok. And introduce myself.