A Kind Stranger

Ok so the intro is kinda long but just bear through it cause it gets better I promise

           The night started out pretty normal. My four best friends and I made plans to go see one of our favorite movies, Top Gun, that was playing in the park. My friends and I have known each other for a while. We all lived in the same neighborhood. Kelsie, Jack, Amanda, and Dylan were their names. Dylan and Jack's parents had lived together since before they were born. They were best friends, and when the boys were born, they became best friends too. They lived together all of their lives in the house across the street from mine. Kelcie lived next door to me on the right, and Amanda's house was on the left. Kelcie, Dylan, and Jack were all 17, but Amanda and I were 16. 

           Amanda was a tall girl, she stood about 5 foot 11 inches. She had long, black hair and bright green eyes. She was the artistic type. She could sing, she could dance, she could draw. She seemed to be so good at everything. She was the humblest person you knew. She would never admit that she was better than someone else at something.

          Kelcie was tall as well, standing at 5 foot 9 inches. She had long blond hair that went all the way down to her lower back and beautiful blue eyes. She was one of the girliest people in the entire world. She wore a dress everyday, usually pink. She loved makeup and dolls, basically your typical girly girl. She was extremely kind and generous. She donated almost all of her chore money to charity and spent her weekends volunteering.

        Jack was the most attractive boy in the entire school. He had light brown hair and hazel eyes. He was about 6 feet tall and played basically every sport that our school had to offer. All the girls wanted him, but he was dedicated to Kelcie, his girlfriend. Despite being the biggest heart throb in the school, He was the most loving person. He treated Kelcie with so much love, and I know that he would never cheat on her.

       Dylan was the nerd of the group. He was also the tallest. He stood 6 foot 5 inches. He had dark Black hair. He was the smartest person in the entire world. He wore these adorable glasses that made him look like the cutest nerd ever. He had brown eyes that complimented the glasses perfectly. He didn't dress like a nerd, but he certainly acted like one. He was extremely awkward. The only person he wasn't 100 percent awkward with was his girlfriend, Amanda. She seemed to understand him perfectly.

        I'm the only one in the group without someone. I was also the shortest. I was 5 feet tall. I had shoulder length blond hair that I always covered with a beanie. My eyes were a light blue color that my friends loved. Normally, I wore black jeans and some sort of band t-shirt with vans. I was really, really shy. Once you break through my tough exterior, though, you would find that I am the most hilarious person you would ever meet in your entire life. Only my four best friends knew that, though, since I didn't really open up to anyone else. All of my friends said I was beautiful, but I didn't think so. I hated myself. I had been bullied since elementary school, told that I was too skinny, too short, ugly. My friends told me not to listen to them, but I just couldn't help it.

        It all started in 4th grade. I started crying myself to sleep every night. It got to the point where I was afraid to go to school. When i was in 8th grade, I started to cut myself. I cut all around my wrists and on my shoulders. One day, a couple months after I had started cutting, my friends came over unexpectedly. I had been cutting my shoulders a couple minutes earlier and didn't want them to know. We sat on my couch and started watching a movie. About half way through the movie, Jack noticed that there was blood seeping through the shoulder of my shirt and down my arm. I told my friends that it was nothing, but Dylan forced my sleeve up and saw the scars. He started crying. So did Amanda and Kelcie. Jack just looked at me with wide eyes. He took off all of the bracelets that I wore on my wrists off and saw the scars there too. He put his arms around me and hugged me tightly, telling me that I didn't have to worry about it anymore, and that they would start being there for me. Everyone joined the hug and they all vowed that they would keep me from cutting myself and never let it happen again.