Chapter 1

My very first story....My first milestone in my journey as author... I had it saved in my drafts....Please read and review... It might have many typing errors... Because it z my first...So do vote and comment.

This story starts from Radhika exposing Nandini and leaving behind Arjun and going back to Rishikesh. Today he had lost everything his sister,his wife and even himself. Sitting in that darkness which he had used as a shield against each and every happiness. Today he had lost everything to his revenge. He was regretting for giving pain and suffering to the person he loved most. He just wanted it to end as a dream so that when he wakes up he will have his Rahika beside him but it was the harsh reality and the most painful truth of his life. Radhika left him emty inside. Suddenly he got up with jerk walked to his room. he hurriedly opened his wardrobe to find that pink dupatta of his Radhika which he had burned somedays ago and he also had burned his hand in saving it because he didn't had the courage to see it burning. he clutched it close to his heart as if it was the only precious thing left with him in his deserted house. Today he decided that will improve himself .he will make himself worthy of Radhika .He promised to bring his beloved back in his life. He will bear the consequences of his doings .He will claim what is his but before that he has to make himself a better person.

After 2 months
Standing in front of his mirror gazing at his image he smiled to himself.yes indeed he has set everything right by asking for forgiveness from Sam and her parents. but still he was not able to get over his guilt and he knew the medicine for this guilt. He was going to seek that medicine today. he was going to meet his Radhika today.he promised himself to make her his today.

location: Rishikesh
Sitting by the bank of Ganga and gazing endlessly towards it was Radhika lost in her thoughts.

Tucking her hairs behind her ear she turned her head towards the guy sitting beside her," Why do u keep staring at me,adi?"she asked the guy sitting beside her who was looking at her with so much love in his eyes.

Yes guyzz things have changed in Radhika's's life but only one thing did not change and that was her love for Arjun sir. About this guy he is Aditya diwan her childhood friend...you will know more of him as the story will progress.

Looking straight into her eyes he replied"why can't u forget him and move on?"

she gave it back," do then it will be the last day of my life."

He gave her a pained look and said "I can't see u like this. Please try it once. look at yourself Radhika you have changed because of him and I want my chirpy,bubbly and lively radhika back. Can u please try to be that radhika?!"

Avoiding his question she said,"will u come with me to temple today?"

He replied," you know I can't say no to you.
Radhika,"come then let's go from here now."
Aditya," I feel so good sitting here....plz can we wait here for some time."

"Ok as u wish",replied radhika
Aditya pov:I know you love that arjun but he does not deserve you. he has given you only pain and now I will not let hurt u radhika. I love you but I will never force you to accept me.I will support you whole my life even if you don't accept me your whole life radhika and that is a promise.

Radhika pov:I know you are in love with me but I want you to move on because I can never love anyone again. I will wait for arjun sir till my last breath and even if he does not come I will love only him and that is a promise.

Radhika: can we move now,adi.I am bored now plz let's leave now.
Aditya:kk after u
They left for temple now

But little did she know that she was going to face the love of her life today who will come to claim her as his.

Do vote and comment