Chapter 4

Location: Airport

Arjun was waiting to receive Neil and Sam.He had a very desperate look on his face.Atlast he got a relief when Neil waved his hand to him to make him aware for his presence. He walked couple of steps to reach him and gave him a hug.

Arjun,”Atlast u came,you don’t know how restless I was last night.

Neil,”How could I refuse the Arjun Mehra,I don’t have guts to do so.

Sam came from behind
Sam,”Hey guyzz even I am here,hii arjun”

Arjun,”hey Sam.”

Neil,”so where are we staying? ”

Arjun,”In hotel,I made arrangements, now come on I don’t have time.”

Neil,”Hold on,I have to pay you for the tickets and now this hotel stay.”

Arjun,”I will break your bones if you talk about paying me back you guyzz came here for me leaving all your important work.

Neil,”but Arjun before he could complete Arjun kept his hand on Neil's shoulder and replied, “Neil,I have messed up in everyone’s life for nandu’s stupid revenge and the damage I did z so big compared to what I m doing now for you guys.”

Neil,”forgive yourself arjun,we all have moved on now and I and Sam don’t have grudge against you now.”

Sam who was silently listening to their conversation interrupted them by asking arjun about aditya.

Arjun in a irritated voice, “was it necessary to talk about him,Sam?He z radhika’s childhood friend and she z so much fond of him that she was talking to him late night."

Sam,” Arjun,they are childhood friends you have to understand yaar.”

Arjun,”So what even you and Neil are childhood friends and you guyzz are married today. I have heard somewhere that best friends become best life partners. This makes me restless.”

Sam,”are you mad,she z married to you,how could you even think of such things?

Arjun,”you were engaged to me but you were in love with Neil even if you were not aware of it,I am sorry guyzz.”

Neil,”it z kk arjun,I think let’s leave.I am excited to meet my chashni. ”

Arjun gave him a serious glare which made him correct his sentence.

Neil,”kk just chashni. ”

Arjun,”better. ”

So guyzz nesam are here atlast but still aradhika have many hurdles in their path let’s see how this four friends overcome them.

Location:Aditya’s house.
Our handsome adi heard the doorbell he hurriedly walked towards the door to open it.

Adi,”What the hell are you doing here Mr diwan?”

Mr diwan,”beta,just once listen to me I have to tell you something. ”

Adi,”Mujhe aapse koi baat nhi karni( I don't want to talk to you....plz just leave.”

Mr diwan,”Beta ek baar meri baat sunno( Son, for once listen to me...)plz just once.”
Adi,”Mr diwan,I am not your son.my father died for me 20 years ago when he left me and my mom to marry someone else....so plz will you leave now.”

Mr diwan,”beta,I am your father plz just listen to me once...I know because you and your mom had to suffer alot and I am sorry for it.”

Adi,”Mr diwan your sorry won’t give me back what I lost nd for how many things will you say sorry.for snatching away my childhood,for leaving me and my mom alone to face the world when I was just 5 years old or for my mom’s death.insaan ko jitni bardast ho naa usseh kahi jaada nafrat karta huh mai apse aur hamesha karta rahunga( I hate you more than the extent of hating someone).