Chapter 3

Radhika entered her house of course she was very sad because of what Arjun said to her today but she decided to hide her tears from everyone because she didn’t wanted her family to hate Arjun more.

Location:Mishra house

Mala,”Choti,did u met arjun?
Radhika, “yes maa we met.”

Mala,”why u came so early then, you should have more time with him.”

Radhika, “I am tired maa,can we talk later.”

Mala,”kk”

Radhika now in her room

Radhika POV:How could he say this?I will not forgive you arjun sir for questioning my character.
Her thoughts were disturbed by aditya’s call

Aditya:hello,radhu are u kk?

Radhika,”yaa,m fine adi?

Aditya,”why do u try to lie when don’t know to lie?

Radhika,”if you know I m not kk then why are you asking me.”

Adi,”what he did,tell me I will talk to him.”

Radhika,”No need, adi don’t mind but plz don’t interfere between us.”

Aditya’s expression changed. He was really hurt by what radhika just told him but controlled himself.

Radhika,”adi,are u there on the line?’

Aditya,”yaa I m there just tell me in case you need something, alright?! "

Radhika,”hmmm”

Aditya,”radhu,you know you will spoil the shape of your lips if you cry more.”

Radhika, “adi don’t make fun of me.”

Aditya,”kk fine so then tell me something about your ex husband because it changes your mood if you keep talking about him.”

Radhika,”you will bear it if I talk about him in front of you,adi.”

Aditya,”radhu,I can bear any pain in this world to bring a smile on your face and you know it.”

Radhika,”you love me that much?”

Aditya,”More than that.”

Radhika,”thanks for being there adi.”

Aditya,anything for u radhu. ”

Arjun was restless here he was cursing himself for hurting radhika he had dialed her no many times but it was engaged which made him more restless.

Arjun POV:I hate myself for hurting you Radhika but I was not able to control when I saw you with that guy.I thought you have moved on in life.I am sorry Radhika but plz don’t give me such a big punishment I won’t be able to take it if you don’t talk to me.why the hell is your no busy?are you talking with that guy?Maybe you guys are just friends but what is the need to talk for so long?Once I get you back I will take you away from him that is a promise. ”

Arjun dialled Neil’s no
Arjun,”Hello,Neil .”

Neil,”hi.arjun so you and chashni back together... oh god I m so happy for you.when are you bringing her here?Don’t forget to bring mala aunty ke haath ke laadu for me.”

Arjun,”Hold your horses man,I and radhika had a fight actually. ”

Neil,”but why?!...I m damn sure it must be your mistake.”

Arjun,”how do you know me so well?”

Neil,”I know my chashni well arjun.”

Arjun,”your chashni,from when did she became yours keep in mind she is only mine.”