Lost in Love

She loved him.

And she still does.

Once upon a time, a girl fell in love with a boy that has a wonderful attitude. It was not all about his appearance but the way he treats her. He was all she wanted and asked for. He was soft yet so delicate of a person. He was unique in his own cute and awkward little ways. He loves her with all his heart. He was winning her in some way. Winning her. They were young yet lost in love. Lost by one's time together. Lost in each other's worlds. He was all she wanted and asked for. He was he. And she was she. They were they, kids in love and lost in a world full of cruel thoughts and judgmental hypocrites. They were souls bound to get along. They were linked.

But then again, that was before...

As time passes by, days went by, months came, and a year passed. They are still together. Staying strong like a flower with thorns. As beautiful as it looks, theres danger lingering. As toxic as it could be, it was safe and sweet. She was messed up and he knows it. He knew all along. So she's bad at it, she can't help her natural disability. He chose to hang out with her even if she was like that. But as time passes by, she saw his true colors. They were starting to unveil. But even if she saw it all unfold, she still loved him. She accepted him.

He brought her pain but still, she loved him. He brought her hell but still, she thought of heaven. She still loves him.

Yes, they were just kids in love.
Lost in a world that doesn't exist.
Souls bound to shake, bend, and break.
They were just kids lost in love anyway.