3 ...fake love...

His lips found another girls as I starred at them.

"Babe," she mumbled "you came back to me," she said as green eyes found his.

His hands snaked under her shirt as he pulled it up and then off in public. "Of course," he mumbled against her skin as his lips found her nipples as she let of a pleasuring moan that turned him on.

"Harder babe," she said in a husky voice as he did what she said as he started love biting.

Her hands traveled up his chest as she pulled his shirt over his head as he bit harder as she moaned louder as she caught more attention.

"Man, I wish I was that guy," the guy next to me said to me.

"Tha-that's my boyfriend," I mumbled as he put his hand over his mouth.

"Oh are you letting he do that?" He asked as I shook my head 'No'. "I'll show you what a man is supposed to be like," he answered as he slipped me his number and his name.

"Thanks," I said as I put my head in my hands as I pulled out my phone and pressed record. "Payback time," I mumbled as I watched him pull her short skirt off and as she grabbed his pants that soon lead to them both being naked from head to toe with not one piece of fabric still on them.

"S. Sabrina fuck I wanna destroy you, but mostly I want to claim what's been mine since I dated you for the last eight years. I'll make it like the first day that we did this," he mumbled as he proceeded with no thought what it could do to any other relationship he faked.

A tear slipped down my cheek as I felt my heart break.